Snrasha
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A boss than you cannot kill, he died just with after a moment, just survive for see the moment. Good idea? Yes, i suppose.
    Reactions: Trash Boat
    Snrasha
    Snrasha
    I rework just in my eater of light of my mod, and i have not found good pattern, so, i have found a new idea, player need survive, armor/ weapon useless here, just survive...
    This thing represent all thing good in a summon, except if you take all defaut of a unique defense summon: http://imgur.com/5gLrABd (gif)
    Snrasha
    Snrasha
    Just a station who defend your base when you sleep or build. he have a small range but good damage. Or fight a boss also...
    But after, sprite of the station is good? I put a better limit? (2,3,4,... ?) (maybe if you have down a boss, i put better limit of summon defense than you can call...)
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Ah, it's a mod. At first I thought the station thing was just a torch...
    Snrasha
    Snrasha
    Ok x)
    Update a solo boss to multi without bug is maybe complicated when you have no friend with you for test if lag or not...
    This is funny, i try create a dark eater of world for my mod, i do not found good idea. Ah ah , except one. So, hum
    Pixel
    Pixel
    This was chaotic from start to finish.
    Snrasha
    Snrasha
    You cannot understand me.
    Hey, you. Finally fought your bosses, and I was surprised to see the work that went into them! However, at least in Expert Mode, the dark brain crashes the game after a couple creepers are defeated.
    Snrasha
    Snrasha
    You have download last version?

After test ( with creep to 1 hp, ah ah), no crash. You are sure than when you have fight the boss, you have only the boss? And not a wave of a event with? x)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom