1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
Sodapone
Last Activity:
May 22, 2017 at 4:14 PM
Birthday:
Nov 15, 1999
Level 200 Master Perfectionist

Share This Page

Sodapone

Retinazer, Male, 17, from Vancouver, Canada

[​IMG] (TF2) my greatest achievement May 21, 2017 at 1:48 AM

Sodapone was last seen:
May 22, 2017 at 4:14 PM
    1. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (Soccer Spirits) So damn close to evolving Neraizel! I just need a few more swirlies...
    2. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      [​IMG] My latest character: CLST-1 Electrolyte! Celeste built her as a multipurpose android.
      1. Shadow_Mantis
        Shadow_Mantis
        Beep boop.
        May 2, 2015
    3. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Alright, time to work on the actual design of this new character.
    4. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      I got a new character idea going. Let's just say that Celeste was dabbling in robotics...
    5. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Turns out all my extreme sleepiness was due to an iron deficiency. Started taking supplements; already feeling better.
      1. Erienna Nakagai likes this.
      2. aWolfen
        aWolfen
        I'm kinda just imagining you chewing on a metal bar.
        Apr 28, 2015
        Sodapone and Erienna Nakagai like this.
      3. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Nah, that's not it. It's more along the lines of eating a tractor.
        Apr 28, 2015
        aWolfen and Erienna Nakagai like this.
    6. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      >mfw FNAF 4 has been announced
      1. zeskorion
        zeskorion
        wats fnaf 4 mean
        Apr 28, 2015
      2. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Five Nights at Freddy's 4.
        Apr 28, 2015
      3. Scarecrow
        Scarecrow
        perfect reaction to this.
        Apr 28, 2015
    7. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      I might wind up doing a basic sketch of Dracina's armour.
    8. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      It seems that the more tired I am, the harder it is for me to fall asleep when in bed. Oddly enough.
      1. Swordbomb and Erienna Nakagai like this.
    9. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      I have a really specific design idea for Dracina, so much so that I need to draw her myself as reference...but I can't draw.
      1. Swordbomb and Dire Sigma like this.
      2. Dire Sigma
        Dire Sigma
        I know that feel bud.
        Apr 27, 2015
    10. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Every time a fanboy gives the PS4/Wii U an insulting name in front of me, I'll add whatever insult to my own PS4's/Wii U's console nickname.
      1. Swordbomb and Erienna Nakagai like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Erienna Nakagai
        Erienna Nakagai
        Is the Wii U one supposed to be like a parody of Sm4sh?
        Apr 26, 2015
      4. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Someone called Wii U "SSB4: The console." And because the character limit is tiny, I had to make it that.
        Apr 26, 2015
      5. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        IndieShoebox 3.5?
        IndeadShoebag 3.25
        Apr 27, 2015
    11. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Met some Microsoft fanboy who kept calling the PS4 the "IndieStation 3.5." And he claimed the Kinect was the best controller ever. Done.
      1. Shadow_Mantis and Krasunir like this.
      3. Devalaous
        Devalaous
        I thought the term was Portstation 4?
        Apr 26, 2015
      4. Seeker
        Seeker
        Allahu Akbar.
        Apr 26, 2015
      5. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Should've known better when the guy's name was "XBOX GOD" and Master Chief was his profile pic.

But you know, at first he seemed alright. He said he preferred the One, and said why. But then a while later he said "okay to be honest the ps4 is horrible" and then it all went to hell.
        Apr 26, 2015
        agent_alx likes this.
    12. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Attended my school play; it was A Midsummer Night's Dream this year. Also they used the Lost Woods theme during set changes. Also.
      1. zimberzimber
        zimberzimber
        Ahhh Midsummer Night's Dream, a fine piece of writing.
        Also Dota has a reference to it which is a faerie dragon named Puck.
        Also reminds Puck a bit.
        Apr 26, 2015
        Sodapone likes this.
    13. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Quick, get me a VVVVVV character template. I gotta jump on this bandwagon.
    14. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Are VVVVVV avatars the latest trend?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. zimberzimber
        zimberzimber
        What makes you so sure about that?
        Apr 25, 2015
      3. GawenStarTeller
        GawenStarTeller
        Because the only other 'copy avatars' I'm seeing are people going 'hoik' and I've seen more VVVVVV avatars than those.
        Apr 25, 2015
        Sodapone likes this.
      4. zimberzimber
        zimberzimber
        Oh, did I forget to add the [sarcasm] tag again? Damn.
        Apr 25, 2015
        Sodapone likes this.
    15. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Awfully quiet right now...
    16. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      I'm actually starting to get impressed by the Xbox One. They finally got its act together and they intend to prove that at this year's E3.
    17. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      You know, I never actually mentioned this, but I had a half-brother. Had...
    18. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      1. Swordbomb and Samrux like this.
      3. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        ":red: him with everyone"

Dat typo
        Apr 25, 2015
        Samrux likes this.
      4. Trepolo
        Trepolo
        >.> Note to self: never just up and reply to a random thing after you just woke up
        Apr 25, 2015
        Samrux likes this.
      5. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        We want Creamrux to be a thing!
        CREAMRUX! CREAMRUX! CREAMRUX! CHANT WITH ME!
        Apr 25, 2015
        Sodapone and Samrux like this.
    19. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      I'm afraid of being forgotten. That's why I want to make an impact on this world. Somebody surely will remember me then.
      1. Swordbomb and MegaMage314 like this.
      3. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        I just post it and roll with it.
        Unless it is a grammar error.
        Then I fix it ASAP.
        Apr 25, 2015
      4. MegaMage314
        MegaMage314
        I hate the feeling you get when you post something and then several days later you see the post and realize that it had a painfully obvious grammar error.
        Apr 25, 2015
        Samrux and Swordbomb like this.
      5. Necro
        Necro
        Impact Wrists.

Harder impact.
        Apr 25, 2015
    20. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      I've been hearing about a game series called Hyperdimension Neptunia. Apparently it's a parody of console wars, and now I'm interested...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Devalaous
        Devalaous
        The second game onwards all shared a much better game engine.

If you dont mind blatant in-your-face fanservice, the games are absolutely hilarious.

In fact, the dialogue is the only reason to even play the first game
        Apr 25, 2015
      3. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        I played that game expecting what it promised, a new take on JRPGs.

I stopped playing it ten hours later, after seeing yet another game which could had been done in RPGMAKER2025 (because 3D) and copious amounts of fanservice for the sake of fanservice.

That's the PC version tho. Console versions may differ, though from what I heard, they don't.
        Apr 25, 2015
      4. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        I think I'll see for myself. I've been trying to expand my PS4 library anyway...
        Apr 25, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 15, 1999 (Age: 17)
    Level 200 Master Perfectionist
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Playstation 4
    Sodapone here! I'm a Canadian-American born in Japan, and currently living in Vancouver BC (that's a lot of places). I mainly identify as being Canadian (zed, loonies, toonies, and double-doubles, eh?) since I've lived in Vancouver for almost all my life.

I do a multitude of things apart from gaming, such as...

Pixel art (well, haven't in a year now)...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Terraria builds...
    [​IMG]
    Writing...
    Tonic’s room was a lot of things: Otaku den, gaming room, a gateway to her internet empire, but one thing was for certain: It was messy. Wires were strewn all across the room, connecting anything to everything, be it console to TV, PC to drawing tablet - someone could make a fortune off of a way to get rid of the wire in between for chargers, you know? Boxes and packaging were stacked on shelves, dressers, and on top of each other, often precariously. A dusty display case showed off a multitude of plastic figures of different shapes and sizes; Tonic even made figures of herself and the sisters. When asked by Sodapop where she found the time to make such figures of high detail, she shrugged and said “Who cares, anyway?”

Out of all the fixtures in her room, the most important to her was her computer. Tonic always felt like she could really be herself on the internet - fleshy beings were kinda intimidating to talk to, but text on a screen was comfortable for her, as it was nigh soulless; only connotation to work off of. She had an audience too - a few people liked the drawings she made and made friends with her. It was her own little thing; she never talked about it with her sisters.
    And, uh...other stuff.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Oh, and last, but definitely not least...a table of my Terraria OCs. All character art courtesy of mai waifu Milt69466!
    Picture Name Age Class Bio In-game Ref
    [​IMG] Sodapop Carbonata 19 Melee Tank My flagship character, Sodapop is fiercely protective of her friends and allies in battle to the point of being headlong, but is more relaxed in casual situations, often joking around. Represents my melee class in-game. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Tonic Carbonata 14 Yoyo Master A curt, lazy otaku who spends most of her time in her room, isolated from the world. While she seems not to care in the slightest at times, in truth, she is always silently judging. N/A See Sodapop
    [​IMG] Club Soda Carbonata 24 Valkyrie The buxom, motherly, and courteous eldest sister of the Carbonata family. She's perfect...perhaps too perfect. Could she be hiding something?... N/A See Sodapop
    N/A Celeste Hoshinu 22 Ranger The princess of Hoshinu, Celeste is rather snarky, with some unusual quirks thrown in here and there. She also happens to be a very intelligent inventor, having designed and built a fully-sentient android by the name of Electrolyte. [​IMG] N/A
    N/A CS37 Electrolyte N/A Other A multipurpose android built by Celeste. While she's very quiet and submissive when serving Celeste, she is much more outgoing when off-duty. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    N/A Ramune Shian 20 Mage In spite of her magical prowess, Ramune is quite daft and never seems to be quite there, either focused on something entirely different or interpreting the situation at hand in utterly bizarre ways. While she has an odd obsession with the Moon Lord, she is not a cultist, thinking of them as "weird"--ironically. [​IMG]
    N/A Murasaki Gesobudou 23 Octogirl A strange girl with octopus tentacles for hair, Murasaki washed up on the ocean shore one day and has since more-or-less gotten along with the rest of the gang. Loves to fight and is a bit of a tease. [​IMG]
    N/A Watson 24 Traveller A philandering Solarborn traveler, Watson is armed with a silver tongue and enjoys trying to understand how others think and behave. It's mostly benign however, as he possesses very strong morals. Carries a sentient hammer by the name of Phae, whose behaviour is akin to Chlor. N/A N/A
    N/A Lucifer 23 Summoner Aka's main caretaker during her time in the infirmary, Lucifer swore to her that if he couldn't save her he'd defect to the Corrupt Forces. The more time he spent caring for her, the more fond he grew of her, until he found himself wholeheartedly in love. In spite of his efforts though Aka was lost, and while he did want to stay with Cream, he wished to stay true to his words and abandoned his partner, his son, and the Order. In order to fit in with the Forces better he adopted the façade of a pervert, but eventually became his façade. He still hasn't forgotten about the life he left behind however. Represents my summoner class in-game. [​IMG] N/A
    N/A Hydrate ??? Berserker A Planet Goddess, responsible for creating and destroying the Earth. Her pendant is the key to this power; its near-limitless energy allows Hydrate to create or destroy anything, but she prefers to be a bystander save for the creation and destruction of the planet. Ancient runes that have now become common knowledge describe her, but most people don't actually believe she is a real goddess, as nowadays most do not believe the runes. Centuries ago however, she did become involved romantically with one of the ancestors of the Carbonata family, and this exchange resulted in the creation of the armour crystals that are passed down as family heirlooms. Present-day, Tonic is Hydrate's only friend, and she occasionally pays her a visit in her hut in the forest. Tonic is aware, however, that Hydrate is truly a goddess, something that she keeps hidden from even Hydrate herself. [​IMG] N/A

Non-Terraria OCs too! like, three of them
    [​IMG]
    Class: Galactic Knight
    Division: Interceptors
    Poor Matcha. The last thing she wanted on Planet Earth before the warring alien races destroyed it was a cup of tea and she was harassing a voice-activated vending machine for it. Now she can't even remember that she wanted a cup of tea, and instead she was swept up with BLADE - thank god she inexplicably was a good marksman. She overall keeps a cool, albeit joking personality in conversation, but goes full ham in battle.
    Cerise
    [​IMG]
    Boon: Lucky
    Bane: Excitable
    A headstrong, ruthlessly loyal member of royalty, Cerise seems to have luck on her side with everything...but knowing when it's male or female bathing time in the hot springs.
    Nemura
    [​IMG]
    Boon: Deft
    Bane: Dull
    Despite bearing an odd resemblance to a mage from another world, Nemura ironically lacks in magical adeptness. Despite this, he tries his best to make sure everyone gets along, even enduring being called a traitor by both Hoshido and Nohr long enough for the two to come to agreeable terms thanks to him.

Signature

rip the quotes spoiler 2015-2016
    Suggestion List | Builds

Steam name/PSN/NNID: Sodapone
    3DS Friend Code: 3093-7076-2207
    Twitch name: DaSodapone

By Milt69466
    [​IMG]
    Setsunapop. Milt knows I love Setsuna for her ditziness...
    [​IMG]
    This was for Valentine's Day: Sodana, the ship of Sodapop x Helena.
    [​IMG]
    For my 17th birthday, Milt decided to combine my being a Rabbit on the Chinese zodiac with an inside joke from my school. All hail the burrito!
    [​IMG]
    Club Soda as my Aeroflak Tank in Robocraft, Taikuuki Spade.
    [​IMG]
    Due to Electrolyte's servitude of Celeste and calling her "Mistress Celeste", maids happened.
    [​IMG]
    Tako Mura. The Japanese reads, "Fear me!"
    [​IMG]
    The first sketch of Mura, de geso~
    [​IMG]
    Chibi Mura. Why is the fanservice one getting all the chibi art again?...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    By ppowersteef
    [​IMG]
    By Corenality
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tonic looks oddly tsundere here. Still cute!
    [​IMG]
    Those are some big ti--I mean, tentacles. Tentacles. Yup.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    By DGFVR
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A drawing of Electrolyte before her redesign. Well wait, her original design was never really drawn in full except for this...
    By EpicCriddle
    [​IMG]
    Tonic reprenting the Vortexborn and Watson representing the Solarborn. Milt's characters Nixa and Yun are also in this neat silhouettes piece!
    [​IMG]
    Since Milt's Bunnypop was based off me being a Rabbit on the Chinese zodiac, Criddle decided to make this drawing of Sodapop to correlate with me being a Scorpio.
    [​IMG]
    A breathtaking silhouetted drawing of Tonic with the four Pillar-based planets behind her.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You probably don't know who any of these characters are. That's because no one ever draws them. But Criddle did!
    [​IMG]
    "The only certainty in life is death, nya~" ~Hydrate
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Best animals.
    [​IMG]
    Amidst others is every last one of my characters in smol form.
    [​IMG]
    BloodstainedAngel did the one on the left, by the way. =w=
    By BloodstainedAngel
    [​IMG]
    SHE'S SO PRETTY I'M GONNA DIE AAAAAAAAAGH
    By Ajidot
    [​IMG]
    Contemplation.