1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
Sodapone
Last Activity:
May 25, 2017 at 12:11 AM
Birthday:
Nov 15, 1999
Level 200 Master Perfectionist

Share This Page

Sodapone

Retinazer, Male, 17, from Vancouver, Canada

[​IMG] (TF2) my greatest achievement May 21, 2017 at 1:48 AM

Sodapone was last seen:
May 25, 2017 at 12:11 AM
    1. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (SSBU) I WATCHED MY LUIGI AMIIBO DO A 5-STEP COMBO ON A LITTLE MAC CPU AND I DIDN'T EVEN TEACH HIM I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS
      1. Erienna Nakagai and Supeh Mario like this.
      2. Supeh Mario
        Supeh Mario
        LUIGI: You're next.
        Apr 19, 2015
        Erienna Nakagai and Sodapone like this.
      3. RainbowDrago
        RainbowDrago
        Luigi was tired from the shadows.
        And brought his A- Game.
        Because he has an A and A+ to step up from.
        Apr 19, 2015
      4. Dire Sigma
        Dire Sigma
        not as bad as my friends mario, "Destructor"
        Apr 20, 2015
    2. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (SSBU) Started playing on Town and City at 9 PM to find K.K. Slider performing. What a pleasant surprise!
      1. Erienna Nakagai likes this.
    3. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      [​IMG] Got this at my hobby shop. They mixed up Ness's stand though so he can't be upright.
      1. Erienna Nakagai and Supeh Mario like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Why is no one commenting about the Sinon figurine?
        Apr 19, 2015
      4. Supeh Mario
        Supeh Mario
        Because Ness's well-being is much more important.
        Apr 19, 2015
        Swordbomb and Sodapone like this.
      5. Azu
        Azu
        Yea! SHOW SOME RESPECT
        Apr 19, 2015
        Sodapone likes this.
    4. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (MK8) Listened to the rendition of the Big Blue theme. Never before have I eargasmed so hard in my life.
      1. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        They should have done Mute City too...
        Apr 18, 2015
      2. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        They did. Look it up.
        Apr 18, 2015
        Supeh Mario and Swordbomb like this.
    5. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Awesomeness combo arrived. PK YES!
      1. Azu
        Azu
        Captain Ness?
        Apr 19, 2015
    6. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (SSBU) Training my Rosalina amiibo. So far she's pretty good, but she doesn't edgeguard. Probably because I can't.
      1. Swordbomb likes this.
      2. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        Get a pro Rosalina player to practice the edgeguarding for you.
        Apr 17, 2015
    7. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (SSB4) Apparently Little Mac is nicknamed "American Scrub" by Japanese Smashers. I can't.
      1. Swordbomb, Pixel, Myu and 5 others like this.
      3. Your Conscience
        Your Conscience
        I would say this made my day, but that would be a lie. THIS MADE MY WHOLE YEAR.
        Apr 17, 2015
      4. Pixel
        Pixel
        Thank you for this status.
        Apr 17, 2015
      5. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        Little Mac actually had a game before Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, where he had no name and was just a wire frame.
        Japanese people don't know him very well because his first game was super-difficult to get in Japan, yet it was easy everywhere else.

This is why Little Mac is an American favorite.
        Apr 17, 2015
    8. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      My arms feel like they're made of lead.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        thing is: Sodapone is a dude.

Now Fepop + C-Man = Steel-Boy
        Apr 17, 2015
      3. Chazm
        Chazm
        Damnit.
        *headslam*
        Also depends on who is more dominant, is he low carbon or high carbon?
        Apr 17, 2015
      4. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        Clearly, he's Carbon-14.
        Apr 17, 2015
    9. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      So this new Fire Emblem game isn't even out yet and people are like "I pick Nohr for boobs." Done.
      1. Erienna Nakagai likes this.
      3. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        So, basically, another game dev group that joined Nintendo in its quest for getting the most money out of the content they can make, by repeating it and calling it a different color/gemstone/letter?

And then Nintendo fans laugh at EA and Ubisoft. Hypno-crites, all of them.
        Apr 16, 2015
      4. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        There is a theory going around that this will only be the case in Japan, however, with the supporters saying that Japanese gamers are more open to the two-versions concept. Seeing how many people outside Japan are criticizing it, that could very much be true.
        Apr 16, 2015
      5. Azu
        Azu
        One part is 40 with as much content as Awakening, then you get another story with the same ammount of content for 20 as DLC to come out at 60 for twice of awakenings content.
        Apr 18, 2015
    10. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Mario Kart 8 x Blue Falcon + Captain Falcon suit + Mute City + Big Blue + 200cc = RIP F-Zero 1990-2004
      1. Azu and Swordbomb like this.
    11. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      My dad left the stove running when he left the house. Long story short, the entire house now has the lovely smell of burnt curry.
      1. Swordbomb and ppowersteef like this.
      2. Zwift
        Zwift
        Ew
        Apr 15, 2015
    12. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (SSB4) Villager tip: When you know someone's about to use a final smash on you, use Pocket. It makes you invincible for a split second.
      1. Swordbomb and Bucket like this.
    13. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (SSB4) Holy :red: why am I so good as Mewtwo I can't stop dairing people
      1. Swordbomb and Bullseye55 like this.
      2. mrmcmo
        mrmcmo
        you have mewtwo already
        i have to buy him
        i envy you :c
        Apr 15, 2015
    14. The Blueness
      The Blueness
      Nice new avatar!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Uzume Tennouboshi
        Uzume Tennouboshi
        Irony: Shotte has an Ajidot doodle for an avi
        Apr 15, 2015
      3. What's in a Name?
        What's in a Name?
        ...Shup :<!
        Apr 15, 2015
      4. What's in a Name?
        What's in a Name?
        I guess Cole's gonna have to start listenin' to this :red:ey band, now!

[​IMG]
        Apr 15, 2015
    15. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (SSB4) Apparently Diddy Kong's uair and dair have been nerfed. Rip in piranha plants hoohah
      1. Swordbomb and Erienna Nakagai like this.
    16. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      [​IMG] GaNessdorf. Sweet dreams.
      1. Supeh Mario
        Supeh Mario
        i just realized we posted the same picture
        Apr 15, 2015
        Erienna Nakagai and Sodapone like this.
      2. Necro
        Necro
        And thus the Lucas DLC was cancelled.
        Apr 15, 2015
    17. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      My friend offered to give me a Shulk amiibo. Just...give it to me.
      1. Erienna Nakagai and Azu like this.
      2. Azu
        Azu
        He is really feeling it, isnt he?
        Apr 15, 2015
    18. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (MOTHER 1+2) Started playing Mother 1. Once I complete this I will have officially completed the trilogy!
    19. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (SSB4) Oh yeah, I'm getting the Mewtwo DLC tomorrow. Come on cold, last one more day!
      1. TheQuietBisharp likes this.
      2. Azu
        Azu
        I'm waiting till midnight for it.
        Apr 15, 2015
      3. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Actually, it'll be out by 9 here because PST. BOOYAH!
        Apr 15, 2015
      4. Azu
        Azu
        Lucky!
        Apr 15, 2015
    20. Samrux
      Samrux
      And so dies the dansen.
      1. Chazm
        Chazm
        ded again, only lasted 26 days
        Apr 14, 2015
        Samrux likes this.
      2. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        rip in potatotototototoso
        Apr 14, 2015
        Swordbomb and Samrux like this.
      3. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        I can revive it tho...
        But I dun wanna...
        Apr 15, 2015
        Samrux likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 15, 1999 (Age: 17)
    Level 200 Master Perfectionist
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Playstation 4
    Sodapone here! I'm a Canadian-American born in Japan, and currently living in Vancouver BC (that's a lot of places). I mainly identify as being Canadian (zed, loonies, toonies, and double-doubles, eh?) since I've lived in Vancouver for almost all my life.

I do a multitude of things apart from gaming, such as...

Pixel art (well, haven't in a year now)...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Terraria builds...
    [​IMG]
    Writing...
    Tonic’s room was a lot of things: Otaku den, gaming room, a gateway to her internet empire, but one thing was for certain: It was messy. Wires were strewn all across the room, connecting anything to everything, be it console to TV, PC to drawing tablet - someone could make a fortune off of a way to get rid of the wire in between for chargers, you know? Boxes and packaging were stacked on shelves, dressers, and on top of each other, often precariously. A dusty display case showed off a multitude of plastic figures of different shapes and sizes; Tonic even made figures of herself and the sisters. When asked by Sodapop where she found the time to make such figures of high detail, she shrugged and said “Who cares, anyway?”

Out of all the fixtures in her room, the most important to her was her computer. Tonic always felt like she could really be herself on the internet - fleshy beings were kinda intimidating to talk to, but text on a screen was comfortable for her, as it was nigh soulless; only connotation to work off of. She had an audience too - a few people liked the drawings she made and made friends with her. It was her own little thing; she never talked about it with her sisters.
    And, uh...other stuff.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Oh, and last, but definitely not least...a table of my Terraria OCs. All character art courtesy of mai waifu Milt69466!
    Picture Name Age Class Bio In-game Ref
    [​IMG] Sodapop Carbonata 19 Melee Tank My flagship character, Sodapop is fiercely protective of her friends and allies in battle to the point of being headlong, but is more relaxed in casual situations, often joking around. Represents my melee class in-game. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Tonic Carbonata 14 Yoyo Master A curt, lazy otaku who spends most of her time in her room, isolated from the world. While she seems not to care in the slightest at times, in truth, she is always silently judging. N/A See Sodapop
    [​IMG] Club Soda Carbonata 24 Valkyrie The buxom, motherly, and courteous eldest sister of the Carbonata family. She's perfect...perhaps too perfect. Could she be hiding something?... N/A See Sodapop
    N/A Celeste Hoshinu 22 Ranger The princess of Hoshinu, Celeste is rather snarky, with some unusual quirks thrown in here and there. She also happens to be a very intelligent inventor, having designed and built a fully-sentient android by the name of Electrolyte. [​IMG] N/A
    N/A CS37 Electrolyte N/A Other A multipurpose android built by Celeste. While she's very quiet and submissive when serving Celeste, she is much more outgoing when off-duty. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    N/A Ramune Shian 20 Mage In spite of her magical prowess, Ramune is quite daft and never seems to be quite there, either focused on something entirely different or interpreting the situation at hand in utterly bizarre ways. While she has an odd obsession with the Moon Lord, she is not a cultist, thinking of them as "weird"--ironically. [​IMG]
    N/A Murasaki Gesobudou 23 Octogirl A strange girl with octopus tentacles for hair, Murasaki washed up on the ocean shore one day and has since more-or-less gotten along with the rest of the gang. Loves to fight and is a bit of a tease. [​IMG]
    N/A Watson 24 Traveller A philandering Solarborn traveler, Watson is armed with a silver tongue and enjoys trying to understand how others think and behave. It's mostly benign however, as he possesses very strong morals. Carries a sentient hammer by the name of Phae, whose behaviour is akin to Chlor. N/A N/A
    N/A Lucifer 23 Summoner Aka's main caretaker during her time in the infirmary, Lucifer swore to her that if he couldn't save her he'd defect to the Corrupt Forces. The more time he spent caring for her, the more fond he grew of her, until he found himself wholeheartedly in love. In spite of his efforts though Aka was lost, and while he did want to stay with Cream, he wished to stay true to his words and abandoned his partner, his son, and the Order. In order to fit in with the Forces better he adopted the façade of a pervert, but eventually became his façade. He still hasn't forgotten about the life he left behind however. Represents my summoner class in-game. [​IMG] N/A
    N/A Hydrate ??? Berserker A Planet Goddess, responsible for creating and destroying the Earth. Her pendant is the key to this power; its near-limitless energy allows Hydrate to create or destroy anything, but she prefers to be a bystander save for the creation and destruction of the planet. Ancient runes that have now become common knowledge describe her, but most people don't actually believe she is a real goddess, as nowadays most do not believe the runes. Centuries ago however, she did become involved romantically with one of the ancestors of the Carbonata family, and this exchange resulted in the creation of the armour crystals that are passed down as family heirlooms. Present-day, Tonic is Hydrate's only friend, and she occasionally pays her a visit in her hut in the forest. Tonic is aware, however, that Hydrate is truly a goddess, something that she keeps hidden from even Hydrate herself. [​IMG] N/A

Non-Terraria OCs too! like, three of them
    [​IMG]
    Class: Galactic Knight
    Division: Interceptors
    Poor Matcha. The last thing she wanted on Planet Earth before the warring alien races destroyed it was a cup of tea and she was harassing a voice-activated vending machine for it. Now she can't even remember that she wanted a cup of tea, and instead she was swept up with BLADE - thank god she inexplicably was a good marksman. She overall keeps a cool, albeit joking personality in conversation, but goes full ham in battle.
    Cerise
    [​IMG]
    Boon: Lucky
    Bane: Excitable
    A headstrong, ruthlessly loyal member of royalty, Cerise seems to have luck on her side with everything...but knowing when it's male or female bathing time in the hot springs.
    Nemura
    [​IMG]
    Boon: Deft
    Bane: Dull
    Despite bearing an odd resemblance to a mage from another world, Nemura ironically lacks in magical adeptness. Despite this, he tries his best to make sure everyone gets along, even enduring being called a traitor by both Hoshido and Nohr long enough for the two to come to agreeable terms thanks to him.

Signature

rip the quotes spoiler 2015-2016
    Suggestion List | Builds

Steam name/PSN/NNID: Sodapone
    3DS Friend Code: 3093-7076-2207
    Twitch name: DaSodapone

By Milt69466
    [​IMG]
    Setsunapop. Milt knows I love Setsuna for her ditziness...
    [​IMG]
    This was for Valentine's Day: Sodana, the ship of Sodapop x Helena.
    [​IMG]
    For my 17th birthday, Milt decided to combine my being a Rabbit on the Chinese zodiac with an inside joke from my school. All hail the burrito!
    [​IMG]
    Club Soda as my Aeroflak Tank in Robocraft, Taikuuki Spade.
    [​IMG]
    Due to Electrolyte's servitude of Celeste and calling her "Mistress Celeste", maids happened.
    [​IMG]
    Tako Mura. The Japanese reads, "Fear me!"
    [​IMG]
    The first sketch of Mura, de geso~
    [​IMG]
    Chibi Mura. Why is the fanservice one getting all the chibi art again?...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    By ppowersteef
    [​IMG]
    By Corenality
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tonic looks oddly tsundere here. Still cute!
    [​IMG]
    Those are some big ti--I mean, tentacles. Tentacles. Yup.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    By DGFVR
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A drawing of Electrolyte before her redesign. Well wait, her original design was never really drawn in full except for this...
    By EpicCriddle
    [​IMG]
    Tonic reprenting the Vortexborn and Watson representing the Solarborn. Milt's characters Nixa and Yun are also in this neat silhouettes piece!
    [​IMG]
    Since Milt's Bunnypop was based off me being a Rabbit on the Chinese zodiac, Criddle decided to make this drawing of Sodapop to correlate with me being a Scorpio.
    [​IMG]
    A breathtaking silhouetted drawing of Tonic with the four Pillar-based planets behind her.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You probably don't know who any of these characters are. That's because no one ever draws them. But Criddle did!
    [​IMG]
    "The only certainty in life is death, nya~" ~Hydrate
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Best animals.
    [​IMG]
    Amidst others is every last one of my characters in smol form.
    [​IMG]
    BloodstainedAngel did the one on the left, by the way. =w=
    By BloodstainedAngel
    [​IMG]
    SHE'S SO PRETTY I'M GONNA DIE AAAAAAAAAGH
    By Ajidot
    [​IMG]
    Contemplation.