1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
Sodapone
Last Activity:
May 27, 2017 at 3:56 AM
Birthday:
Nov 15, 1999
Level 200 Master Perfectionist

Share This Page

Sodapone

Retinazer, Male, 17, from Vancouver, Canada

diPTJ77GnOI Song of the indeterminate length of time. Who cares if it's a live recording? It's kickass. May 27, 2017 at 3:56 AM

Sodapone was last seen:
May 27, 2017 at 3:56 AM
    1. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      I should really try drawing more often. Practice makes perfect, as they say.
      1. LoveSpreader
        LoveSpreader
        Do it. Start by drawing my avatar over and over again. :dryadnaughty:
        Mar 24, 2015
      2. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        From my writing ten years ago and my writing now, I can vouch on that saying being quite true.
        Mar 24, 2015
    2. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      I almost died of laughter. Not kidding.
      1. Swordbomb likes this.
      2. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        I watched that and the Quirky Questions video.
        I think I lost a couple stocks...
        Mar 24, 2015
    3. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Need ideas for Terraria builds...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Lance Armada
        Lance Armada
        a house
        Mar 24, 2015
      3. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        Or make a giant pixel art of Azure with her Star Racket.
        Mar 24, 2015
      4. Snickerbobble
        Snickerbobble
        Azure is Boss.
        Mar 24, 2015
        Swordbomb likes this.
    4. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (Soccer Spirits) Evolved Mute. Even she looks embarrassed.
    5. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      404 status not found
      2. agent_alx
        agent_alx
        I have my sound on 85%.
        It's bad.
        Mar 25, 2015
      3. Basic
        Basic
        Why do you have it so loud? My sound is always around 8%...
        Mar 25, 2015
      4. agent_alx
        agent_alx
        Because my friends seem to have an inability to speak louder than 24 decibels.
        Mar 25, 2015
        Swordbomb and Basic like this.
    6. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Got my Smash Bros. soundtrack CD. For some reason all the track names show in Japanese. I'm ripping the CDs, so I can share with you guys.
    7. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (GTAV) I somehow crashed a Voltic in such a manner that it EXPLODED. THIS IS AN ALL-ELECTRIC VEHICLE, MIND YOU.
      1. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        Note to Self: Pikachu should be able to learn Self Destruct.
        Mar 23, 2015
    8. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Favourite quote from boogie2988: "I'M MY COUCH!"
      1. Snickerbobble
        Snickerbobble
        Couch + potato = me
        Mar 24, 2015
    9. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (GTAV) When Devin Weston sent Merryweather to kill Michael's family, Unfounded Revenge started playing in my head. I'm a sick person.
    10. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      I'm not even 18 and I already have a myriad of statements I've quoted myself on.
    11. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Stop saying characters don't exist. Physicality is irrelevant. If you put your mind to work and believe they're real, they are real.
      1. ppowersteef, EpicCriddle and Daimera like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Shadow_Mantis
        Shadow_Mantis
        For me my characters are real as they bits and pieces of myself and my past. Always good to use a bit of real life people and events to shape a world you are trying to depict via text. (Some are based on friends and family too.)
        Mar 22, 2015
      4. Snickerbobble
        Snickerbobble
        Well, if you go by the definition of "fictional". . .
        Mar 24, 2015
      5. agent_alx
        agent_alx
        Deep.
        Mar 25, 2015
    12. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (LittleBigPlanet 3) Started playing. Dammit Newton!
    13. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (Akiba's Trip) "Your timing was perfect... Also, AAAAHHH!! GIVE ME BACK MY CLOTHES! AND DON'T LOOK!" So much for Shizuku being soft spoken.
      1. Swordbomb likes this.
    14. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (Akiba's Trip) The forum users use greentext. THE FORUM USERS USE GREENTEXT.
    15. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (Akiba's Trip) Shizuku is soft-spoken to the point where she sounds like the voiceover for aircraft safety videos.
      1. Swordbomb likes this.
    16. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (Akiba's Trip) Some of the details in this game are amazing. You can visit a forum site and read entire threads that actually sound real.
      1. LoveSpreader
        LoveSpreader
        Reminds me of the BBS on Megaman Network. Also .hack//G.U

Man, that second one almost felt like a real MMORPG. The threads have got lots of responses too.
        Mar 22, 2015
    17. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (Akiba's Trip) The streets of Akihabara are boring. Low resolution with really dumb NPCs and the camera switching from thirdperson to fixed.
      2. LoveSpreader
        LoveSpreader
        I'm curious. Since the game is about stripping your enemies, can you flip random skirts for kicks?
        Mar 22, 2015
      3. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        I feel the sudden urge to get this game.
        Why...
        Mar 22, 2015
      4. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        @Freenight You can only enter combat mode in...well, combat. So you can't harm friendly NPCs.
        Mar 22, 2015
    18. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (Akiba's Trip) Actual possible response: "Mouth-to-mouth? Aww, HELL yeah!"
      1. Swordbomb likes this.
    19. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (Akiba's Trip) Finally started playing, and it's got a full-blown anime intro complete with J-Pop.
      2. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Because I'm curious.
        Mar 22, 2015
      3. Necro
        Necro
        Aaaand how is it?
        Mar 22, 2015
      4. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        It's a really unique beat 'em up with a rather satirical outlook on otaku culture. Unfortunately it suffers from numerous minor flaws that detract from what it could be. It's diamond in the rough, but an uncut one.
        Mar 22, 2015
    20. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      I got a code to redeem for a free PS4 game and I can't decide between LittleBigPlanet 3 and Far Cry 4. Your opinion?
      1. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        Far Cry 4 is good if you don't mind the usual railroaded "freedom" offered by Ubisoft's "free" roaming games. No idea about the other one.
        Mar 21, 2015
      2. LuckyMax5
        LuckyMax5
        I would recommend LittleBigPlanet because it has alot more replayability in my opinion, although Far Cry has alot of exploration, it wore off after awhile for me.
        Mar 21, 2015
      3. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Well, LittleBigPlanet 3 has set levels, then a helluva sandbox mode.

Maybe I'll go with LBP3. It'll be hilarious to do the sandbox mode with my friends.
        Mar 21, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 15, 1999 (Age: 17)
    Level 200 Master Perfectionist
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Playstation 4
    Sodapone here! I'm a Canadian-American born in Japan, and currently living in Vancouver BC (that's a lot of places). I mainly identify as being Canadian (zed, loonies, toonies, and double-doubles, eh?) since I've lived in Vancouver for almost all my life.

I do a multitude of things apart from gaming, such as...

Pixel art (well, haven't in a year now)...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Terraria builds...
    [​IMG]
    Writing...
    Tonic’s room was a lot of things: Otaku den, gaming room, a gateway to her internet empire, but one thing was for certain: It was messy. Wires were strewn all across the room, connecting anything to everything, be it console to TV, PC to drawing tablet - someone could make a fortune off of a way to get rid of the wire in between for chargers, you know? Boxes and packaging were stacked on shelves, dressers, and on top of each other, often precariously. A dusty display case showed off a multitude of plastic figures of different shapes and sizes; Tonic even made figures of herself and the sisters. When asked by Sodapop where she found the time to make such figures of high detail, she shrugged and said “Who cares, anyway?”

Out of all the fixtures in her room, the most important to her was her computer. Tonic always felt like she could really be herself on the internet - fleshy beings were kinda intimidating to talk to, but text on a screen was comfortable for her, as it was nigh soulless; only connotation to work off of. She had an audience too - a few people liked the drawings she made and made friends with her. It was her own little thing; she never talked about it with her sisters.
    And, uh...other stuff.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Oh, and last, but definitely not least...a table of my Terraria OCs. All character art courtesy of mai waifu Milt69466!
    Picture Name Age Class Bio In-game Ref
    [​IMG] Sodapop Carbonata 19 Melee Tank My flagship character, Sodapop is fiercely protective of her friends and allies in battle to the point of being headlong, but is more relaxed in casual situations, often joking around. Represents my melee class in-game. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Tonic Carbonata 14 Yoyo Master A curt, lazy otaku who spends most of her time in her room, isolated from the world. While she seems not to care in the slightest at times, in truth, she is always silently judging. N/A See Sodapop
    [​IMG] Club Soda Carbonata 24 Valkyrie The buxom, motherly, and courteous eldest sister of the Carbonata family. She's perfect...perhaps too perfect. Could she be hiding something?... N/A See Sodapop
    N/A Celeste Hoshinu 22 Ranger The princess of Hoshinu, Celeste is rather snarky, with some unusual quirks thrown in here and there. She also happens to be a very intelligent inventor, having designed and built a fully-sentient android by the name of Electrolyte. [​IMG] N/A
    N/A CS37 Electrolyte N/A Other A multipurpose android built by Celeste. While she's very quiet and submissive when serving Celeste, she is much more outgoing when off-duty. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    N/A Ramune Shian 20 Mage In spite of her magical prowess, Ramune is quite daft and never seems to be quite there, either focused on something entirely different or interpreting the situation at hand in utterly bizarre ways. While she has an odd obsession with the Moon Lord, she is not a cultist, thinking of them as "weird"--ironically. [​IMG]
    N/A Murasaki Gesobudou 23 Octogirl A strange girl with octopus tentacles for hair, Murasaki washed up on the ocean shore one day and has since more-or-less gotten along with the rest of the gang. Loves to fight and is a bit of a tease. [​IMG]
    N/A Watson 24 Traveller A philandering Solarborn traveler, Watson is armed with a silver tongue and enjoys trying to understand how others think and behave. It's mostly benign however, as he possesses very strong morals. Carries a sentient hammer by the name of Phae, whose behaviour is akin to Chlor. N/A N/A
    N/A Lucifer 23 Summoner Aka's main caretaker during her time in the infirmary, Lucifer swore to her that if he couldn't save her he'd defect to the Corrupt Forces. The more time he spent caring for her, the more fond he grew of her, until he found himself wholeheartedly in love. In spite of his efforts though Aka was lost, and while he did want to stay with Cream, he wished to stay true to his words and abandoned his partner, his son, and the Order. In order to fit in with the Forces better he adopted the façade of a pervert, but eventually became his façade. He still hasn't forgotten about the life he left behind however. Represents my summoner class in-game. [​IMG] N/A
    N/A Hydrate ??? Berserker A Planet Goddess, responsible for creating and destroying the Earth. Her pendant is the key to this power; its near-limitless energy allows Hydrate to create or destroy anything, but she prefers to be a bystander save for the creation and destruction of the planet. Ancient runes that have now become common knowledge describe her, but most people don't actually believe she is a real goddess, as nowadays most do not believe the runes. Centuries ago however, she did become involved romantically with one of the ancestors of the Carbonata family, and this exchange resulted in the creation of the armour crystals that are passed down as family heirlooms. Present-day, Tonic is Hydrate's only friend, and she occasionally pays her a visit in her hut in the forest. Tonic is aware, however, that Hydrate is truly a goddess, something that she keeps hidden from even Hydrate herself. [​IMG] N/A

Non-Terraria OCs too! like, three of them
    [​IMG]
    Class: Galactic Knight
    Division: Interceptors
    Poor Matcha. The last thing she wanted on Planet Earth before the warring alien races destroyed it was a cup of tea and she was harassing a voice-activated vending machine for it. Now she can't even remember that she wanted a cup of tea, and instead she was swept up with BLADE - thank god she inexplicably was a good marksman. She overall keeps a cool, albeit joking personality in conversation, but goes full ham in battle.
    Cerise
    [​IMG]
    Boon: Lucky
    Bane: Excitable
    A headstrong, ruthlessly loyal member of royalty, Cerise seems to have luck on her side with everything...but knowing when it's male or female bathing time in the hot springs.
    Nemura
    [​IMG]
    Boon: Deft
    Bane: Dull
    Despite bearing an odd resemblance to a mage from another world, Nemura ironically lacks in magical adeptness. Despite this, he tries his best to make sure everyone gets along, even enduring being called a traitor by both Hoshido and Nohr long enough for the two to come to agreeable terms thanks to him.

Signature

rip the quotes spoiler 2015-2016
    Suggestion List | Builds

Steam name/PSN/NNID: Sodapone
    3DS Friend Code: 3093-7076-2207
    Twitch name: DaSodapone

By Milt69466
    [​IMG]
    Setsunapop. Milt knows I love Setsuna for her ditziness...
    [​IMG]
    This was for Valentine's Day: Sodana, the ship of Sodapop x Helena.
    [​IMG]
    For my 17th birthday, Milt decided to combine my being a Rabbit on the Chinese zodiac with an inside joke from my school. All hail the burrito!
    [​IMG]
    Club Soda as my Aeroflak Tank in Robocraft, Taikuuki Spade.
    [​IMG]
    Due to Electrolyte's servitude of Celeste and calling her "Mistress Celeste", maids happened.
    [​IMG]
    Tako Mura. The Japanese reads, "Fear me!"
    [​IMG]
    The first sketch of Mura, de geso~
    [​IMG]
    Chibi Mura. Why is the fanservice one getting all the chibi art again?...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    By ppowersteef
    [​IMG]
    By Corenality
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tonic looks oddly tsundere here. Still cute!
    [​IMG]
    Those are some big ti--I mean, tentacles. Tentacles. Yup.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    By DGFVR
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A drawing of Electrolyte before her redesign. Well wait, her original design was never really drawn in full except for this...
    By EpicCriddle
    [​IMG]
    Tonic reprenting the Vortexborn and Watson representing the Solarborn. Milt's characters Nixa and Yun are also in this neat silhouettes piece!
    [​IMG]
    Since Milt's Bunnypop was based off me being a Rabbit on the Chinese zodiac, Criddle decided to make this drawing of Sodapop to correlate with me being a Scorpio.
    [​IMG]
    A breathtaking silhouetted drawing of Tonic with the four Pillar-based planets behind her.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You probably don't know who any of these characters are. That's because no one ever draws them. But Criddle did!
    [​IMG]
    "The only certainty in life is death, nya~" ~Hydrate
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Best animals.
    [​IMG]
    Amidst others is every last one of my characters in smol form.
    [​IMG]
    BloodstainedAngel did the one on the left, by the way. =w=
    By BloodstainedAngel
    [​IMG]
    SHE'S SO PRETTY I'M GONNA DIE AAAAAAAAAGH
    By Ajidot
    [​IMG]
    Contemplation.