Recent content by Solais

1. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm trying to fight Cryogen, I barely move around, but after like a minute, it just flies away every time. Anything I could do so I can fight it? I'm summoning it in the snow biome, and I'm not leaving the biome itself.
  2. S

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Hmm, how do you defeat the Motherboard? I can't damage it, I keep killing its minions, but just before the last one is destroyed, another spawns, and another and another, and then it became morning.
  3. S

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I read in the tModloader thread, that the new version got a "Downgrade" feature if it detects a mod that wasn't made for 0.9.2 version. Since Spirit works on that version without updating, just ignore that. Anyways, the new ore doesn't seem to spawn when killing EoW/BoC again on a world that...
  4. S

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hmm, will the new ore spawn on a world that already defeated EoW/BoC if they are defeated again? Because tried that, but can't find any new ore. And it seems it might be needed to summon the new boss.
  5. S

Sea Fragments (and other fragments) drop quite rare, and only vanilla and tremor aquatic mobs drop them. The best way I found to farm them is to go to the jungle with ponds nearby, drink some battle potions and farm piranhas.
  6. S

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's been probably mentioned before, but it's a large thread: While I'm very early in the calamity content, I noticed that mobs and bosses from this mod don't have any debris, they just disappear on death. Is this normal, or some bug?
  7. S

Glad that my reports helped out. :P
  8. S

Not to mention, if it might actually generate the blocks somewhat above ground, it would really look like a glacier rising out from the snow. And yeah I also noticed that in the Glacier biome, the regular walls are slowly being replaced by another sort of wall, like a virus this new wall is...
  9. S

Yes, I did notice that like 75% of all the time, the Glacier shrines spawn in the air. I thought this was because of TerraCustom, but apparently not. The problem is that the Glacier biome itself spawns around the three chest shrines, so if they spawn in the air, there's no "proper" Glacier biome...
  10. S

Seems like this "EnemyMods" mod is incompatible with Tremor.
  11. S

Kinda wish if there was a Wall of Steel boss in Tremode. *wishful thinking*
  12. S

Well, Tremor is triple the size as it was, and it is a lot of memory.
  13. S

All of my mods initialized! And TerraCustom works too! Though it seems TerraCustom fails to generate the glacier normally most of the time; places houses in the air and since it seems the glacier spawns around those houses, the biome doesn't convert the snow below to glacier tiles. Other than...
  14. S

It works with Thorium and Calamity though (dunno about Pumpking), it's Spirit that was the problem.
  15. S

It might be playable come the next update. I know mine will finally work!
Back
Top Bottom