Recent content by solar_eclipse

1. solar_eclipse

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Tree Dungeons

I support this! also, just saying, it is called the Web Slinger. Also, maybe have monster squirrels guard chestnuts, and what about craftable chestnuts you can use as a chest?
  2. solar_eclipse

Joke Player suggestion Thread

lemonade Makes you win the game and score 10000000 points. Bought from kim kardashian who spawns when you sacrifice the dryad to the cheese gods.
  3. solar_eclipse

Items More post - Moonlord OP thingies

I will use Pikmin 2 as an example. After you win the game, you find another area with more treasure and the hardest caves IN THE GAME. In terraria, after you kill moon lord, you still have : Kill dungeon guardian, kill destroyer with light discs only and such. OP stuff just makes it become "new...
  4. solar_eclipse

Items Bag of the Four Winds

well, we have bundle of balloons, sky lakes, sky crates and magic mirroring to the other end of the world would be... wierd. Maybe just have an item you get from something that teleports you to the ends?
  5. solar_eclipse

Items More post - Moonlord OP thingies

Please, no. I cant imagine how boring PVP would become, and the thing about not feeling like a god is it makes you not feel like "I won the game, I feel bored". Infinite RoD and wings are just OP, and celestial armour is just... sorry, but godmode just makes the game feel shallow at the end...
  6. solar_eclipse

NPCs & Enemies Beast Master NPC

Nice! also, maybe make him sell something special after you do, say, 20 gold quests or 5 special ones. (Like, sell th golden bug net for the former and a truffle worm pet? also, make the special quest only available in hardmode (Truffle Worms can be caught then)
  7. solar_eclipse

NPCs & Enemies Beast Master NPC

This is great! although, lower the third quest reward pool for gold it is OP (Right now, I have 14 gold squirrrels not even counting the ones it terrariums). also, maybe you could have a table shwoing the itmes, their drop rates in each quest then their rarirty and what they do (sounds dumb, but...
  8. solar_eclipse

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

A pearly-coloured wood is stronger than iron.
  9. solar_eclipse

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, you get none. I wish for somebody to reply to this
  10. solar_eclipse

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, You get lamas. I wish for this to be corrupted.
  11. solar_eclipse

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Also, goblin army/pirates when coming from west appear at the left ocean and vice-versa. (I know this is 2 pages back.) Pigs can turn invisible. Oh yeah, you kill cultists only for a goat god to spawn and then spawn 4 oversized painted worms that once killed summon cthulu except blue (and...
  12. solar_eclipse

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Depths: An Alternate Underworld

He also said on another thread "Hey aidee bebe" I don't know :/. Also, you apparently need 2 Yo-yos, for Cascade and Hel-Fire. Cascade gives fire and has nice damage, Hel-Fire is epic pretty much.
  13. solar_eclipse

Items The Regrowth Staff

We have Jungle Grass Seeds and acorns :/
  14. solar_eclipse

Blocks & Decoration (Sprites) Martian Traps

I like it! also, I can imagine the things people can do with this... Although, we need more traps throughout the game anyways. Support.
  15. solar_eclipse

Blocks & Decoration Ebon/Crimforges

meh, I am not too interested in this. Also, just say hellstone. Saying what you said grinds my gears REALLY hard, and hell is fine to say.
Back
Top Bottom