Recent content by Solo-Ion

1. Solo-Ion

tModLoader Hotbar Swapper

Oh yeah, there's a 1.4.3 and a 1.4.4 version now. The 1.4.4 version lets you roll the entire inventory up one row with the key 'Z'.
  2. Solo-Ion

Other Character selection button

Hello there, something that I've wanted to suggest for some time is a minor alteration to the character and world selection screen. I've thought it would be better if the button for selecting a character/world was more prominent than the others, like this. It's minor, I know, but the current...
  3. Solo-Ion

tModLoader Terrarian Dreamkeepers

Well, that took me a while... Now updated to 1.4.3.6. Bobby has his power now, and I've tweaked several other things as well, mostly relating to Lilith's and Namah's power. Huh? What's this I hear about 1.4.4...?
  4. Solo-Ion

tModLoader Hotbar Swapper

After a small hiatus, I've updated this to work with new tModLoader. I haven't updated the version in the attachment. You have to get it from the workshop now.
  5. Solo-Ion

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Assuming you are on PC, it's in This PC>Documents>My Games>Terraria. And unless you know how to edit a .json file, you are probably better off renaming/deleting it which will set many of your games settings to default.
  6. Solo-Ion

I'm guessing a bit here, but it could have something to do with Terraria's save folder being in your oneDrive folder. Perhaps try temporarily turning oneDrive off?
  7. Solo-Ion

I'm guessing a bit here, but you could try verifying Terraria's & tModLoader's game files.
  8. Solo-Ion

T That sounds like it could be a firewall wall problem. Have you tried temporarily turning off your firewall or anti virus?
  9. Solo-Ion

Tutorial: How to get tModLoader working with Visual Studio Code. (Outdated, see note)

I followed the link to .NET 5 and .NET 6 comes up. Is it fine to get 6, or do I need to choose 5 for modding to work? Also, I'm installing VS 2022 and that has the option to install .NET 5 and 6. I guess I'll do that instead? I read someone say that people were having problems with 2022, but...
  10. Solo-Ion

I think that means that it can't find the image for your projectile.
  11. Solo-Ion

Collision.SolidCollision is a function. I don't know exactly what you mean by get a variable from one method and use it in another, but what I was suggesting you do is something like the following. if (Collision.SolidCollision(npc.position, npc.width, npc.height)) { //do the thing } That...
  12. Solo-Ion

I'm no expert, but I did something similar on a projectile with the Collision class. Give Collision.SolidCollision(vector2, int, int) your NPC's position, width and height and it will return a bool based on weather or not it's hitting something. Hope that works.
  13. Solo-Ion

Yeah, you've got 26 as your number of frames, when your image has 27. I can also see that for ExtraFramesCount you have 9. I haven't played around with that number on NPCs, but I think that that is the number of frames after the walk cycle, and both the Guide and your image has 10. You could try...
  14. Solo-Ion

It's hard to say exactly what's gone wrong, but it looks like the number of animation frames in the .cs file doesn't match the actual number of frames in the .png file. What do you have in Main.npcFrameCount[npc.type] = ??; and how many are in the image? Edit: huh, the image didn't load until...
  15. Solo-Ion

I could be wrong but I think I see the problem. Where you have this, Projectile.NewProjectile(player.Center.X, player.Center.Y, 0f, 0f, ModContent.ProjectileType<CreeperBand>()); put this instead, Projectile.NewProjectile(player.Center.X, player.Center.Y, 0f, 0f...
Back
Top Bottom