• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Solo-Ion

1. Solo-Ion

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I could be wrong but I think I see the problem. Where you have this, Projectile.NewProjectile(player.Center.X, player.Center.Y, 0f, 0f, ModContent.ProjectileType<CreeperBand>()); put this instead, Projectile.NewProjectile(player.Center.X, player.Center.Y, 0f, 0f...
  2. Solo-Ion

It might be worth having a look through Windows Logs in Event Viewer. There might be some errors there that give some clues.
  3. Solo-Ion

Then the problem is with Terraria, not tModLoader. The first thing that you should try is to verify Terraria's cache. (Right click on game > properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...)
  4. Solo-Ion

I had a look through some old code for one of my mods, and I got it working by changing item.useStyle in the HoldItem hook. The HoldItem hook is called every frame, so you won't want to increase your swing int with it. Instead use UseItem to increase swing like you already do, and use HoldItem...
  5. Solo-Ion

I'm not certain, but I think you would need to update item.useStyle directly. The SetDefault hook is only called once, so changing swing has no impact during gameplay.
  6. Solo-Ion

Hang on, I've read the animation code more carefully and spotted some more errors. Don't have ++ inside if brackets. You use them to increase a value by one. In this case you want to increase frame counter every frame, and increase the frame and reset the frame counter once the frame counter...
  7. Solo-Ion

The only thing that you want in 'SetStaticDefaults()' is 'Main.projFrames[projectile.type] = 4;' The rest should go in AI.
  8. Solo-Ion

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

I checked Terraria's install size before and after the update. Before it was 283 mb (approx). Now it's 437 mb. Has anyone else noticed this?
  9. Solo-Ion

tModLoader Double Player Example

I have no plans to update this, and as far as I know nobody has made any mods based on this.
  10. Solo-Ion

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Change Player p = Main.player[projectile.owner]; to Player player = Main.player[projectile.owner]; Or else player.Center.X and .Y won't have a clue which player you mean.
  11. Solo-Ion

If you happen to know someone with the vanilla game, they could give you the files you're missing on a usb drive. Otherwise, you'll need to find a way to get an internet connection. Do you have a mobile with an internet connection? Could you do a USB tether to get internet?
  12. Solo-Ion

If you installed tModLoader via Steam, you simply need to launch Terraria instead of tModLoader. But if you installed with the zip file, open Terraria's install folder and assuming that it wasn't overwritten, you should see both the vanilla and moded .exe files. Rename the moded one to something...
  13. Solo-Ion

Looking through your code, you have several different references to player. Main.player[npc.target] and player.Center. Main.player[npc.target] is a reference to a specific player in the player array, but player.Center has nothing before it to say which player is being targeted. I don't know...
  14. Solo-Ion

tModLoader has been updated several times since the 1.4 update. You can find it by searching Steam for tModLoader.
  15. Solo-Ion

tModLoader ModLocalizer - A tool to create localization for tModLoader mods

I have a question, does this generate a new version of the mod, or does it create a new dependant mod that needs the original mod to work?
Top Bottom