Recent content by Sonata

1. Sonata

Pixel Art Elemental!

btw, i'm watching this post =) i hope it gets nice news soon !
  2. Sonata

Pixel Art Elemental!

Really Great ! Obvious approval is obvious.. xD
  3. Sonata

Other Terraria Soundtrack Suggestion

Oh, thanks a lot ! I'll try to post more, my work always eats up my available time, but i'll try to post more =) And really sorry for not a single image that i could illustrate some ideas behind this post.. =/, since it has more music related things i though it wouldn't be necessary... =P
  4. Sonata

That's awesome ! What do you think on working with me on some suggestions ? =) (I promise that...

That's awesome ! What do you think on working with me on some suggestions ? =) (I promise that i'll try to help you with something if i can xD)
  5. Sonata

Loved your suggestions ! I have awesome ones too, it's sad i don't have a spriter to help me xD...

Loved your suggestions ! I have awesome ones too, it's sad i don't have a spriter to help me xD but i'm supporting ALL of your ideas... The world of terraria could be so much bigger don't you think =) ?
  6. Sonata

Other Terraria Soundtrack Suggestion

Hi guys, this is kinda my first post so... Please, be receptive xD Direct to the point, I would like to suggest the DEVs some 'modifications' to the OST of this wonderful game. Here's some example: So, here we have the current Tracklist of Terraria: This is how I think the new Tracklist...
Back
Top Bottom