Recent content by sonicreala

1. S

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

The little tab that makes the bar come up and down pretty much can be clicked on only once. If the bar is up, if you click on it, the bar does come down, but the tab completely dissappears. Can't click on it at all. Tested it all by itself.
  2. S

tModLoader Creative tools

For some reason, it crashes the game whenever I pick the weapons tab in Recipe Browser.
  3. S

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Figured out what was causing the crashing. It was Creative Tools.
  4. S

tModLoader Extra Explosives

Oh, then no.
  5. S

v2.3.0.1 (I don't know mp means)
  6. S

First Strike doesn't work at all. Nothing gets destoryed, and the camera is stuck at where the nuke lands. Plus, I can't get into my inventory and exit the game normally.
  7. S

tModLoader Recipe Browser

I was trying to play with Ancients Awakened and Shadows of Abaddon when every time I opened it and tried to look at the weapons, it crashed. Works just fine all by itself. Log:
  8. S

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Nothing has been updated to 1.4. TmodLoader is still in 1.3.5. It's really slow with turning off rain. Takes minutes for it to turn off rain.
  9. S

tModLoader DNI Materialization

Why not make a few weak tiers for pre-hardmode?
  10. S

Requests/Suggestions: Make Hellevators stackable. Give the different sized explosives sticky variants. When you throw them, they roll, so you have to ensure it stays in one place.
  11. S

The Leveler and Arena bombs are not working right. Tried using the Arena one, and this happened.
  12. S

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

For some reason, Maneaters don't properly spawn. They instantly die. This happens anywhere, including in the underground jungle. Not only that, they don't drop anything.
  13. S

Optima Mod HomePage!

Could we have a list of what's in your mod?
  14. S

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thanks, it worked.
  15. S

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I've had this problem since before 1.4. No one came to help me resolve this. And I was hoping the new update would fix this, it didn't. Everytime I click on Mods, the game would lag so badly, it would take around 5-10 seconds to move the mouse. And every time I click on Mod Browser, the game...
Back
Top Bottom