Recent content by NightsTruthblade

1. NightsTruthblade

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

I've tested it with a few different weapons of different rarities using cheat sheet, including: the Thorium Staff (Blue), the Old One's Grasp (Yellow), the Harpy Talon (Green), and even with a piece of armor, the Berserker Mask (Lime). Items were tested both before updating to 1.9.2.1 and after...
  2. NightsTruthblade

Thanks for the quick fix! As far as other problems go..Somewhat major one, actually: Trying to upgrade any Thorium item now seems to just crash to desktop. Items from vanilla, calamity, and other mods are unaffected. This was tested with only Thorium and DNI Weapon Upgrade enabled. Here's the...
  3. NightsTruthblade

First of all: Hey there! Love the mod. It's nice to be able to keep the weapons I enjoy relevant for longer. (as well as give underpowered weapons a bit of a boost, such as when playing with Thorium+Calamity) However, the newest version doesn't seem to want to load when loaded with Calamity and...
  4. NightsTruthblade

tModLoader Shop Expander

Hello! I've encountered a minor issue with this mod/Fargo's Mutant Mod. The log showed this message when the error occured: The error occurred after I entered the mutant's hardmode shop after killing the moon lord, and seems to result in me being unable to purchase the moon lord summon item...
  5. NightsTruthblade

Lance can already do that. Konchu armor changes your mount to a monster-protecting grapple which...

Lance can already do that. Konchu armor changes your mount to a monster-protecting grapple which makes any other hunters bounce.
  6. NightsTruthblade

Capcom, please give full Konchu armor

Capcom, please give full Konchu armor
  7. NightsTruthblade

Giant Konchu can't stand up, WON'T stand up to being rocket punched in the face.

Giant Konchu can't stand up, WON'T stand up to being rocket punched in the face.
  8. NightsTruthblade

Praise be to Glaive :red:.

Praise be to Glaive :red:.
  9. NightsTruthblade

Didn't really mention it at the time, but MHX being announced for the west is basically the...

Didn't really mention it at the time, but MHX being announced for the west is basically the highlight of the year as far as I'm concerned.
  10. NightsTruthblade

Satan does not compare to Konchu. Konchu is mankind's greatest enemy.

Satan does not compare to Konchu. Konchu is mankind's greatest enemy.
  11. NightsTruthblade

The two before me speak of the creature's name and origin, but they do not speak of its true...

The two before me speak of the creature's name and origin, but they do not speak of its true intent..Or, indeed, its true might. The Konchu is a creature that lives only to :red: EVERYTHING UP. They live only to ruin everything that they could ever ruin. Under this dancing carapace lies a...
  12. NightsTruthblade

Welcome to TwitterTube, enjoy your stay and your "Moments" tab.

Welcome to TwitterTube, enjoy your stay and your "Moments" tab.
  13. NightsTruthblade

If you beat Boss Rush, you get a beautiful, beautiful thing.

If you beat Boss Rush, you get a beautiful, beautiful thing.
  14. NightsTruthblade

The feature list is technically not wrong, just ignore that "For violent players" part. ;p

The feature list is technically not wrong, just ignore that "For violent players" part. ;p
  15. NightsTruthblade

Gallant, here you go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5daGZ96QGU Goes without staying, but...

Gallant, here you go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5daGZ96QGU Goes without staying, but stay out of the comments section.
Back
Top Bottom