• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Sora_92

1. Sora_92

Cannot catch Sea Turtle with net

I think (though I'm not 100% sure) that they're bigger than most critters. same goes for dolphins too. and so, they can't be caught. there are some mods, like wildlife, that features some similar, larger critters, like deers, which also can't be caught, so I guess not all critters are naturally...
  2. Sora_92

Newer Terrain

You mean, you written that part of the wiki article? edit: I mean, that's what's logical, yes. but how can you test it with the "same seed", when the seed is "not the bees"? so, how could we force it to generate the same random seed, a "not the bees" map used as base? I'm quite baffled too, by...
  3. Sora_92

Newer Terrain

@CDR_Xavier I don't remember the exact order, and what you say sounds generally correct, but if you say there are some unclear part, there's a mod called "worldgen previewer" which shows the whole worldgen process very clearly. it's pretty interesting, as well as very useful. ugh... wanna play...
  4. Sora_92

I've played on my terraria world for over 77 hours now, and i have only managed to find 1 moonglow my whole play through..

Yeah, herbs seems to be a pain sometimes XD On "usual" maps, it's not rare to not have lots of moonglow. though once you have some moonglow seeds, it's not a problem. (it's funnier how difficult it can be, to get daybloom and shiverthorn on "not the bees"... XD, but I remember it took tons of...
  5. Sora_92

PC Fastest Terrarian ever! (portal gun speed boosts)

That's crazy... XD Impressive!! and... then, a bit curious, what would that do to jousting lance type weapons, which gain more attack power, the faster you are...?
  6. Sora_92

Switch hallowed mimic

If you're not strictly melee class (and if you want a bow, you're probably not), weapons with longer range might be better than a yo-yo, when fighting greater mimics. The row of platforms can work too, but also, if you have higher tier wings, they can be a huge help with fighting mimics. They...
  7. Sora_92

Wraith spawning while at home is annoying.

Nah, solar eclipses (post all 3 mech bosses) already have their own wraith variant, being the reaper. Those are just as annoying too, because kill NPCs, or make them freak out and open the door to let in the other dangerous stuff that normally could be kept out with solid blocks.
  8. Sora_92

Yeah, I get that. But speaking of which, while I don't usually have a main base in jungle, I don't really know if I very commonly see wraits in a jungle? The other monsters are probably a lot more common. And if your NPCs wander away, and happen to run into a turtle or derpling, they'll meet...
  9. Sora_92

In harmode, turtles and derplings - and flying foxes the night, right? - are some of the most common stuff to see in the surface jungle? And man-eaters, which actually also can reach into NPCs' houses at random, and kill them while they try to reach you, but you're far. they don't even have to...
  10. Sora_92

It really does happens quite often on expert, and non-melee town NPCs usually can't deal with them. It happened several times a wraith killed my neighbor merchant or some other NPC offscreen while I was organising stuff in my storages at home. it's annoying, because often, they're dead by the...
  11. Sora_92

HELP!

Well, yes, but then you wouldn't really have a reason to get most other mage weapons? One of the keys against Fishron is probably speed, right? (reminds me, I forgot mentioning swiftness potion, but you probably brew those too) With stuff like amphibian boots, swiftness potion, sugar rush, and...
  12. Sora_92

HELP!

It looks like normal mode? So Fishron might be not that crazy early hardmode, but if you can't defeat mech bosses either, then why Fishron? As for mech bosses you have some of the best mage weapons you can get at that time, so, you should be able to defeat them, I think. I'm not quite sure, but...
  13. Sora_92

Combine Water Waling Boots and Lava Waders

Ahaha XD Yeah, change the title of the thread then. it's misleading XD I have no idea how to code it though, sorry. Good luck with it!
  14. Sora_92

Combine Water Waling Boots and Lava Waders

I have no idea how to code that, but the title of the thread sounds misleading. I thought you wanted to combine water walking boots and lava vaders, which made me think like "why? lava vaders already include water walking boots functions (and the item itself too in the recipe)."
  15. Sora_92

Newer Terrain

@CDR_Xavier Having the/an evil biome nearby is not bad, but if it is an evil biome at the spawn, that makes the start a lot more crazy. I did this "Crimson Challange", and you have only a few seconds before monsters show up, and they're not green/blue slimes. It is actually a pretty fun -...
Top Bottom