Recent content by Soronity

1. Soronity

Terraria 2?

Hey there! I've read Terraria 2 alot of times in the past few days and there's even a Wiki Page about it.... Was Terraria Otherworld going to be Terraria 2? Or is that something completely else and Terraria 2 is actually being worked on? Just made me curious after the great 1.4 Update. c:
  2. Soronity

Game runs in "Slow motion" or low fps?

You won't be needing any 200-300 Dollar card for terraria, but the best price to performance cards in that range are the Vega 56 and the RX 590
  3. Soronity

Damn, you are still checking in from time to time

Damn, you are still checking in from time to time
  4. Soronity

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Sooo... When will the new Update release? It's been quite a time now.
  5. Soronity

Resolved Terraria doesn't start after countless hours of trying to fix it.

Why should it be messed up if everything works, everything that i want to install.. Every Game every application, you dont make sense.
  6. Soronity

As i said, replacing the files fixed everything and since than my pc runs fine without any problems. And why was replacing the dlls a waste of time? It clearly wasnt for me. If i would have reinstalled windows 10 Thanks, i can install Windows 7 and then download Windows 10 to reinstall it. I am...
  7. Soronity

PC Bug Report for Multiplayer Lags in 1.3

Marcus, why do you keep posting the same "help" thingy over and over. 1st. There are no Errors if these ppl got High Fps in singleplayer and low in multiplayer. 2nd. How should reinstalling Framework fix the Lag while ppl are having high fps in singleplayer. The only thing that i can say what...
  8. Soronity

errr. No. You know, the thing you just said (the System File Checker thingy) didn't fix my problem. Hah, when i used that i couldnt even install things anymore that have todo with Framework, allways there was an error that popped up while installing. The Replacing Dll thingy is way saver...
  9. Soronity

Well i can tell you what i did. I did the following. First i downloaded 32 and 64 bit versions of the following dlls: msvcp100.dll msvcr100.dll msvcr100_clr0400.dll xinput1_3.dll After that i put the Dlls in the right folders Syswow64 and sys32 and it worked. So it seemed like that one of...
  10. Soronity

PC Terraria: Error "Not enough storage is available to process this command"

with 4 GB windows also uses some so you can say you got 3.6gb Ram to use. Probally thats your problem.
  11. Soronity

PC Terraria: Error "Not enough storage is available to process this command"

Freeing up Space? You need to free up processes. If you start terraria dont have anything else running and then try it.
  12. Soronity

The whole thing you posted did not help. Did a simple fix that i found some hours ago. Just replace 4 .dlls in each SysWOW64 and sys32 working fine now.
  13. Soronity

Hey, ive tried to start Terraria but it doesn't start. I reinstalled it many times, i also reinstalled XNA Gaming 4.0 and Net Framework so often but it doesn't work. I tried to open it as administrator and many more things but it still won't start. If i open it it just says "Terraria doesn't...
  14. Soronity

PC 0-20 FPS on capable computer

Use MSI Afterburner, activate the OSD (on Screen Display) Settings GPU, CPU temp , CPU, GPU Usage and ofcourse Frames. Than do a screen ingame with the normal setting and show us.
Back
Top Bottom