Recent content by Soru01

1. Soru01

PC New guy on board!

Yeah! I already beat them! I had a terrible fight first time the mech worm, don't remember the name, but I was able to kill it enough times to take down the armor and the whip. With that and buffs with ichor flask, the two eyes and the mech skeleton Were down too with no issue, I had to make...
  2. Soru01

Mac best way to make money?

I got up to 4 platinum by just killing a bunch of mimics! You should check that out :happy:
  3. Soru01

PC New guy on board!

Went straight to the queen slime after I got the spider nest and crafted the armor and staff. Got to fight her 4 times to get the blade staff but damn is pretty impresive, with the ichor flask I farmed, and the cool whip I did her quicker than with the spider staff and firecracker Thanks guys...
  4. Soru01

PC New guy on board!

Sorry to bother again ;( I already obtained the firecracker! What modiffier should I been looking for whips and summons? For trinkets I suppose a mix of offensive and defensive, right?
  5. Soru01

PC New guy on board!

I think I have that one, gotta use it then when searching for ores! Thanks for the tip. And gotta run wall of flesh then :happy: And so, I should be using the Bee set instead of the obsidian one? I was using that one since I made it before the Bee set.
  6. Soru01

PC New guy on board!

Ah yeah, got the Summoner emblen too! The firecracker is the one I didn't get on my fight agaisnt the wall of flesh but now I'm kinda scare if I would be able to takeit down again withhtehardmode a ctive. For the spiders, I can't replicate the biome or something?
  7. Soru01

PC New guy on board!

I also got wiped in the fight, I wasnt prepare tho, I was doing some houses for the npc's to move on following a guide from here. The twins showed up, And I barely did 1/4 of it's health. For trinkets, I have the ballon+bottle+horsehoe, The thingy from the witch doctor that gives 1aditional...
  8. Soru01

PC New guy on board!

Thanks everyone for the welcoming. Yeah I already spent 30mins finding the Gelatin and failed the boss like a normie would do. I though I was prepare enough since the Wall of Flesh with the Imp staff and the bone whip (the one before the firecracker) was really easy. I went ahead, with some...
  9. Soru01

PC New guy on board!

Yeah, I think it's 1.4.1. I play on PC, not much of console gamer. About this, I tried to search the biome for this enemies but I didn't find it yet, still a lot of map to explore on my right side.
  10. Soru01

PC New guy on board!

Hello guys, I'm here as the name of Soru01. I've been watching some Modded Terraria videos from Maximus and friggin loved the game. Sadly even being 24 I'm still not being able to make money for certain circumstances but that's another story. Recently a friend of mine gave me a copy of...
Back
Top Bottom