Recent content by Sosmula2011

1. Sosmula2011

tModLoader Day 2 of posting Tmodloader crash

Never got a response so here this is again Tmodloader wont load but normal game does. Tried literally EVERYTHING System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'libc': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at...
  2. Sosmula2011

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Tmodloader wont load but normal game does. Tried literally EVERYTHING System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'libc': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Platforms.DetourNativeLibcPlatform.mprotect(IntPtr start...
  3. Sosmula2011

tModLoader Tmodloader crashing

Just stopped working after I closed it a couple days ago. Tried deleting terraria, reinstalling xna framework, literally everything. Normal game works fine, Tmodloader doesnt. System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'libc': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from...
  4. Sosmula2011

Tmodloader 64 crashing

Closed the game last night, worked fine. Tried to launch again a few hours later and got this. Changed absolutely nothing in files, tried deleting terraria folder and reinstalling which didnt work. [20:04:37] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.6.2 Win32NT client [20:04:37] [1/INFO]...
  5. Sosmula2011

of course! i love your yt channel and sprites

of course! i love your yt channel and sprites
  6. Sosmula2011

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

exxo avalon on tmodloader? ive never been so hyped for anything game related in my life lol
  7. Sosmula2011

tModLoader "Voxarium" My first melee based mod! :)

you shouldn't steal other people's sprites bud
  8. Sosmula2011

tModLoader Calamity Mod

anyone know why im having trouble w/ the aquatic scourge crashing their game? around 5 seconds after its summoned, the game crashes.
  9. Sosmula2011

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

do you have any other mods enabled? that might be the problem. you could disabling every other mod, and if the spawns work, reload mod by mod until you find the one causing it.
  10. Sosmula2011

thats ironic right my guy?

thats ironic right my guy?
  11. Sosmula2011

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

which is a better gun, crimbine or shadowshot? ive got a musket and an undertaker, but only one handgun and boomstick and was wondering which to craft for a ranger.
  12. Sosmula2011

tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

thanks, cant believe i didnt see the firesalt tooltip lol
  13. Sosmula2011

tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

how to destroy the ice cubes? i cant figure it out
  14. Sosmula2011

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

this mod has, without a doubt, the best sprites of any mod ive played yet. the ghastly ent is my personal favorite
  15. Sosmula2011

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

ive killed around 50 zombies, and no undying flesh. anyone know why?
Back
Top Bottom