Recent content by Sothopery

1. Sothopery

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

The game seems a bit laggy now, ans some new bugs have appeared. I'll make sure to report all the bugs!!
  2. Sothopery

Casual Discord Server!

My friends and I are running a Discord server! Owner: Black Cat (nickname is Fluffy Kitty) Moderators: Reddy (me) (nickname is Sothopery the Floofy) Falcon (nickname is Falcon) Jagedking (nickname may change, but is currently Jagedking) • Room categories: + If you're a furry, you can join...
  3. Sothopery

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

What's the highest number we've gotten to? 863
  4. Sothopery

New record? 861
  5. Sothopery

ate fiddy nein
  6. Sothopery

PC 1.3.6 Backgrounds!

Personally, the mountains background look weird. The grass doesn't match the background 's grass in colour and the mountains are just straight up grey, whereas most mountains still have grass on them. If there's going to be more stone mountains in the future that are added to world generation...
  7. Sothopery

ate fiddy sicks
  8. Sothopery

PC 1.3.6 Backgrounds!

Absolutely love the Mushroom Biome background and the Hallow background! I hope there will be even more added backgrounds soon!
  9. Sothopery

Jesus Christ there are so many numbers Such as the beautiful number 823 Someone get a staff member here.
  10. Sothopery

Weapons & Equip New armor

Oof. I understand. I don't think those other two explained very well to me why it should be as powerful as it was orignally thought for. Maybe it could have similar or if not higher defense than Gold Armour then?
  11. Sothopery

But. The Slime King is one of the easiest bosses in the game.
  12. Sothopery

I think that the defence for the slime armour is a little too much, considering that slime king can be faught very early on and that slimes are one of the easiest enemies in the game. It should be on par with maybe Cactus Armour, but still have the set bonuses. :bluslime:
  13. Sothopery

Console ADD KEYBOARD AND MOUSE CONTROLS TO CONSOLE

Dude, I know. I don't have a laptop at the moment though, so I can't usr such a control scheme.
  14. Sothopery

Items Cursed Inferno Scythe, and Ichor Scythe

Yeah, have fun.
  15. Sothopery

Items Cursed Inferno Scythe, and Ichor Scythe

That's what haopened to me too, but it took many eclipses post-Golem to get even two Hero Swords
Back
Top Bottom