Recent content by Souchy

1. Souchy

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

A wire gate that allows signal to pass only if it's going in a certain direction; not sure how to say so here's an example : A-------->-------B > being the gate, A can send a signal to B and activate it, but B can't send a signal back to A (it stops at the gate).
  2. Souchy

Weapons & Equip Vanity Equipment Slot Improvement Suggestions

Social accessories should just not be visible when the eye button is off.
  3. Souchy

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Had to kill 10 ice golem before they finally dropped the ice feather (33.3% drop) ........ :sigh: got tons of amarok though ._.
  4. Souchy

1.3 Expert Mode Discussion

You just need holes in the bridge between you and the slime when you kill it so the lava won't reach you.
  5. Souchy

What's the worst luck you've had in 1.3?

I saw the Goblin Tinkerer in a cave close to me, but I wanted to go home before mining my way to him. He left before I came back ;(
  6. Souchy

Game Mechanics Hallowed Islands: The Harpy and Wyvern solution

Still can be avoided, but yeah, anyway I was just giving a proposition, nothing special. + conversion of normal islands can be made automatic. btw is it just me or the terraria forum really freezes every now and then tonight ?
  7. Souchy

It is, I did it ._. check my sig But I agree with the self-conversion being unfair.
  8. Souchy

Terraria could just generate normal floating islands until HM and then generate additional already hallowed islands like I did in my mod ... Or you could simply convert the normal islands to hallow when you activate HM. [edited, was too unclear]
  9. Souchy

What character are you attracted to?

Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate dat sexy lab coat
  10. Souchy

What's the worst logic you've ever heard?

When someone's complaining about something quite frustrating (ie. a guy broke into his car and stole his radio & shiz) and there's that girl saying "Oh poor you, at least you're lucky to be in good health! There are people with way bigger problems than this." :red2:
  11. Souchy

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Did not drink water today.
  12. Souchy

Ate a hotdog this morning
  13. Souchy

is also blue
  14. Souchy

is blue
Back
Top Bottom