Recent content by Soul64x

1. Soul64x

PC Enemies in Expert Hardmode Suddenly Dealing Massive Damage?

Around 2 weeks ago, I stopped playing a game of Expert mode Terraria. When I picked it back up today, everything was dealing massive damage. Gastropods dealt 100 per hit (towards NPCs as well), green slimes dealt 60s? Possessed Armor, Wraiths, 100s each time! I don't remember it being like this...
  2. Soul64x

Has anyone thought of a wyvern mount with unique controls (direction keys aligning the wyvern in...

Has anyone thought of a wyvern mount with unique controls (direction keys aligning the wyvern in their direction)?
  3. Soul64x

@knighto14 Not sure what you mean by this shading texture, but it's because I played from the...

@knighto14 Not sure what you mean by this shading texture, but it's because I played from the beginning of the game to a version's endgame (except for the wave boss events) several times when the game updated. It adds up. I also played in different ways. With friends, with melee, with ranged...
  4. Soul64x

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

Hmm. I should've done more searches to find this thread.. Anyway, 549 hours.
  5. Soul64x

You've very welcome! No other game could give me the enjoyment I had over the past few years...

You've very welcome! No other game could give me the enjoyment I had over the past few years, and I wouldn't have it another way. Lazure, these granite blocks are amazing. I shall build many things with them, for they are the of great interest and appeal to my eyes well.
  6. Soul64x

How Many Hours Have You Played?

A pretty straight-forward topic, how many hours have you played Terraria? To add more to the conversation, talk about why you've played so much if you want to. To get the ball rolling, I've played Terraria for 549 hours. The hours have surely been spent between versions like 1.1.2, 1.2, 1.2.3...
  7. Soul64x

I'd just like to say that the granite furniture and blocks look absolutely beautiful. I thank...

I'd just like to say that the granite furniture and blocks look absolutely beautiful. I thank you and the rest of Relogic for your work on this beloved game. I've played Terraria for over 500 hours, and here's to 100+ more!
  8. Soul64x

Ayyy lmao.

Ayyy lmao.
  9. Soul64x

Am I the only one NOT pumped for the update?

After Sm4sh, my hype mechanism was in critical condition. I decided to put it to sleep. Now I have a hard time feeling hype. It better not come back..
  10. Soul64x

Terrarian Comedy

Why does the player put up with all these NPCs in his mansion/whatever? Same reason he/she can see through walls. X-ray vision. Hue. EDIT: By the way, OP, like a good neighbor, someone has to tell you that your joke is wack. Although it's not against forum rules, to my knowledge.
  11. Soul64x

PC Rare items ?

That's funny, cause I have one in one of my worlds. Which one, I'm not sure.
Back
Top Bottom