Recent content by SoulForge

1. SoulForge

tModLoader Magic Storage

So we have 3 versions now?
  2. SoulForge

tModLoader Magic Storage

You don't. Magic Storage uses TmodLoader not Terraria Tweaker 2.
  3. SoulForge

tModLoader Magic Storage

What fork?
  4. SoulForge

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Is there a reason that the crafting recipe for "The Meatball" is missing from Terraria Overhaul?
  5. SoulForge

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Most likely need to be updated as well.
  6. SoulForge

Tmodloader

Download the tModLoader DLC from steam and use that.
  7. SoulForge

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

No. tModLoader needs to be updated first.
  8. SoulForge

Terraria 1.4 won't load

Terraria runs fine on Windows 10. I would rename your folder you have terraria installed in and verify the game files in steam to redownload the game. Then post back here if it runs or not. This is the wrong section if it doesn't. There are a select few people who are having problems with 1.4...
  9. SoulForge

tModLoader Recipe Browser

A long time. tModLoader has to be updated first. 1.4 was a big patch with lots of stuff changed and rewritten. Could be a year or longer. Could be less. You should stick to 1.3.5 if you want to continue to use tModLoader for now. @jopojelly I admire your patience in answering the same question...
  10. SoulForge

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

After this update (not sure if related) when I load up my world I am standing in the air and can't move or do anything. Only mod I have that was updated today. Downgrading to 8.7 fixed this.
  11. SoulForge

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

This seems to have been my issue. I generated a world with too many chests using terracustom and hit that limit.
  12. SoulForge

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

You have a limit on the number of simple auto chests. Any specific reason for this?
  13. SoulForge

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Fixed some odd damage calculation I was seeing here as well. My xeno staff summons would randomly hit for 200k+ EDIT; Nope. Still off the wall. Random 2 to 6 million hits o_O
  14. SoulForge

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have seen this issue. Keep looking for bulbs. Some can be broken while others can't.
  15. SoulForge

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I realize that. I went back much later in my game because I am trying to make something and there is nothing there. I'm well into hardmode.
Back
Top Bottom