Recent content by Space Marine Jim

1. Space Marine Jim

YO HOLY :red: CONGRATS DUDE YOU :red:ING ASCENDED

YO HOLY :red: CONGRATS DUDE YOU :red:ING ASCENDED
  2. Space Marine Jim

I have recently discovered the sweeper in Planetside 2. I immediately ran it on heavy gunner...

I have recently discovered the sweeper in Planetside 2. I immediately ran it on heavy gunner, and it was a blast!
  3. Space Marine Jim

(Skyrim) LEGACY OF THE DRAGONBORN IS THE BEST MOD EVER

(Skyrim) LEGACY OF THE DRAGONBORN IS THE BEST MOD EVER
  4. Space Marine Jim

I think this is a really good song

I think this is a really good song
  5. Space Marine Jim

https://open.spotify.com/track/2YVQl4I5Wb8ior9KbTuroh?si=rsfQeW0DQ2uWHZHE1XQRLw

https://open.spotify.com/track/2YVQl4I5Wb8ior9KbTuroh?si=rsfQeW0DQ2uWHZHE1XQRLw
  6. Space Marine Jim

I’ve learn’t to appreciate light armor in Skyrim SE, but’s nothing beats heavy armor and a sword...

I’ve learn’t to appreciate light armor in Skyrim SE, but’s nothing beats heavy armor and a sword and shield!
  7. Space Marine Jim

Ok, so I just did did a xcom 2 mission, and I had to kill 50 enemies the the basic guns. I had...

Ok, so I just did did a xcom 2 mission, and I had to kill 50 enemies the the basic guns. I had no upgrades to my armor either
  8. Space Marine Jim

Indeed.

Indeed.
  9. Space Marine Jim

While mum loyalty is bound to the Emperor, I have thought about worshipping Harold the alien...

While mum loyalty is bound to the Emperor, I have thought about worshipping Harold the alien, Gabe the Dog, and Talos from Skyrim.
  10. Space Marine Jim

I love when’s im playing Planetside 2 and a friendly Zerg shows up, so much fun.

I love when’s im playing Planetside 2 and a friendly Zerg shows up, so much fun.
  11. Space Marine Jim

Ran into a Rhino Prime today, they were running the Boltor Prime, except they had maxed out fire...

Ran into a Rhino Prime today, they were running the Boltor Prime, except they had maxed out fire rate on it. It looked like a laser rifle.
  12. Space Marine Jim

Orthos Prime is pretty fun, glad i picked it up.

Orthos Prime is pretty fun, glad i picked it up.
  13. Space Marine Jim

The Baza is pretty fun, and I’m excited to check out the Destraza prime and Orthos prime, even...

The Baza is pretty fun, and I’m excited to check out the Destraza prime and Orthos prime, even though Orthos is probably just MR fuel.
  14. Space Marine Jim

Are there any guns in Warframe that are like a Boltor? I need one for my space marine build

Are there any guns in Warframe that are like a Boltor? I need one for my space marine build
  15. Space Marine Jim

Mot sim EZ with Ash prime and Tigris prime

Mot sim EZ with Ash prime and Tigris prime
Back
Top Bottom