Recent content by Space

1. Space

Texture Pack Just another font for Terraria (works with Cyrillic)

If you dont want to get "pink" textures because of Zelda (its kinda old for now and has outdated textures), dont use Zelda's tiles files, and everything will be fine :)
  2. Space

Texture Pack KATTUI - A Terraria Interface Pack by Techdude594 and Kiddles

Thanks :) I've done this already http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/just-another-font-for-terraria-works-with-cyrillic.48255/
  3. Space

Im glad you like it :) Sprites is mix of 2 texturepacks, New Zelda and Enchanced textures
  4. Space

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Thank you for amazing work! Your patches are very useful, especially Portable Crafting Guide. I want to use it badly, but I need tModLoader mods too :( Are you going to make tModLoader compability? Its vary bad for Terraria that there is no Workshop and no unite tool to load all the mods...
  5. Space

risa401's Interface Pack

You got full instruction right in your thread cuz me and Risa401 were discussing this in your thread :D
  6. Space

Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

I've found a map where you can check texture pack. Take a look at it. But as for me, your pack has no issues :)
  7. Space

Hello guys, with this update (3.2.1.x) I've faced a problem with using custom fonts for Terraria. So I have to make my own font and decided to share it with you. This font should work up to Cyrillic alphabet (all cyrillic included, not only Russian). But for example chinese-speaking ppl will...
  8. Space

risa401's Interface Pack

Is this a new font at screenshots already?
  9. Space

So that's it: Geometry Soft Pro from Techdude's pack and my selfmade Ubuntu font gives me this: I love it ^^
  10. Space

It was a little bit hard to find it, but here you go. It has no limits (almost no limits xD)
  11. Space

Just wanted to write same. Im from Russia and for me range 32-600 not enought, 32 - 1200 works pretty good for now. Btw you answered my question WHERE game uses cyrillic. Cuz all game in english! By the way, how are you making Spitefonts? I am using SpriteFont 2 its kinda old but it works.
  12. Space

Thanks, I've made my first font 32-1200 just for test xD.
  13. Space

Heh, you are right bro. Yesterday I've made my own spritefont with that instructions which I gave you before with range start 32, but did not give my font a try. Now I've checked it out and IT WORKS!!!! Yeeeeee! Thank you! I've spent 4 hours yesterday to make Techdude's fonts get work :) Btw all...
  14. Space

Actually I have a problem only with Mouse_Text.xnb, I am getting this error at screenshot. The range is same as others and its is include 573 symbols. May be you can help me? Fonts from Techdude's pack are working pretty fine, showing in menu and stacks. But main font for game as I figure out...
  15. Space

I've found this about creating fonts at old forum (which is RIP now): May be it will be useful for you :)
Back
Top Bottom