Recent content by Spazmatism7

1. Spazmatism7

tModLoader The Galactic Mod!

A new update focused on Kryokeen has been released
  2. Spazmatism7

Update 1.3 is now out! It should fix a good amount of the issues that have been reported, if you find any new ones, please report them.
  3. Spazmatism7

We could use Discord or Steam instead

We could use Discord or Steam instead
  4. Spazmatism7

v1.2.5.3 Fixed Amaza crit Removed Celestial Rune Removed Celestial Rune from Otherworldly Insignia recipe Fixed Desert Spirit Mask bug Fixed sound errors Cryonic Breastplate now actually gives +1 minion slots Removed the Requires a reload phrase from configs Ported mod to January 2024 stable...
  5. Spazmatism7

Tenebris merges with clouds - Asteroid Behemoth scale increase -
  6. Spazmatism7

I'd appreciate it if anyone that is willing would help work on updating the mod's wiki: The Galactic Mod. If you'd be interested in being part of a team to improve it, let me know. You'd be mentioned here in the OP and (if you're on it) a special role in the Discord Server
  7. Spazmatism7

tModLoader Spaz's Extra Recipes

v2.0.3.3 Ported mod to December Stable
  8. Spazmatism7

Boss Checklist is now fully supported and the Bag Merchant has dialogue
  9. Spazmatism7

A new balancing patch is out now, hope it helps
  10. Spazmatism7

v1.2.5 is out! Its the ranged theme update, continuing the series of class themed updates
  11. Spazmatism7

v1.2.4 is now out. It's a melee focused update, but its a little on the smaller side because the melee class already is the largest
  12. Spazmatism7

I appreciate the offer, but we already have someone for music. I'll keep you in mind if we ever need it though
  13. Spazmatism7

tModLoader Spaz's Extra Recipes

v2.0.3.2 Rewrote some Miner quotes Resprited icon with more updated sprites The mod icon now upsizes in the Workshop Ported the mod to October Stable Removed all alternate boss summons
  14. Spazmatism7

The first patch is out, its relatively small
  15. Spazmatism7

The Masks and Minions Update v1.2.3 is now out! It resprites the boss masks and adds the ones not yet included and adds some new Summoner content
Back
Top Bottom