Recent content by Spazmatizm

1. Spazmatizm

OHH, OWWW. Pumpkin Moon master mode owww, ohhhh no ouch oooowie, hurt so baaad nooo no no

OHH, OWWW. Pumpkin Moon master mode owww, ohhhh no ouch oooowie, hurt so baaad nooo no no
  2. Spazmatizm

Mobile Quality of life improvments

Tell that to 505 Naps. 1.3 came out a year ago and I think console still only has half of 1.2.4
  3. Spazmatizm

Mobile 4th of July/independence day event

It's fine dude. My first idea was basically just "space is empty, put something in it." They still haven't put something in it, but that's besides the point.
  4. Spazmatizm

PC Yo yo, wazzup.

I don't see what you mean, dude.
  5. Spazmatizm

Spetsnazmatism.

Spetsnazmatism.
  6. Spazmatizm

It's good to be back, back, back on broadway.

It's good to be back, back, back on broadway.
  7. Spazmatizm

Coll place hi.

Welcome, I'm sure you'll love it here like I did. I decided to return here with you joining and all.
  8. Spazmatizm

Are Granite Elementals SUPPOSED to randomly pretend to die with gibs and everything and then...

Are Granite Elementals SUPPOSED to randomly pretend to die with gibs and everything and then come back?
  9. Spazmatizm

It looks so punchable

It looks so punchable
  10. Spazmatizm

Why does the guide smiley face on this website get so under my skin no matter when I see it?

Why does the guide smiley face on this website get so under my skin no matter when I see it?
  11. Spazmatizm

People think expert mode in Terraria is hard but I just lost like 150 lives to Champion's Road

People think expert mode in Terraria is hard but I just lost like 150 lives to Champion's Road
  12. Spazmatizm

Who wants a flame war

Who wants a flame war
  13. Spazmatizm

I hate to bombard you 44 minutes in*

I hate to bombard you 44 minutes in*
  14. Spazmatizm

I hate to immediately bombard you but C322-0000-005E-5511

I hate to immediately bombard you but C322-0000-005E-5511
  15. Spazmatizm

AWAWAWAWAWAWA

AWAWAWAWAWAWA