Recent content by Spectra

1. Spectra

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

You're absolutely right. I feel like a fool to have made statements that required someone to talk about RAM limitations with me. I must be letting my dislike of bad porting practices blind me to the differences between what is frivolous and what is vital. I cannot disagree that previous...
  2. Spectra

Yes, I suppose the reasoning I gave associated what I disliked about the decisions of Engine to the publisher 505 themselves, which is hardly fair. Additionally, I mistakenly believed that 505 would no longer be publishing the game on consoles. Though as long as Engine is not developing it, then...
  3. Spectra

People are demanding a release date for console 1.3. The last time that happened, it was...

People are demanding a release date for console 1.3. The last time that happened, it was delayed, and those same people were furious. Tsk.
  4. Spectra

I will admit I have been rather...inactive...for quite some time. I've lurked and kept up with news, but have not contributed since the 3DS port of Terraria launched. As such, I have a quite of bit of catching up to do in providing my thoughts. As someone who is currently undergoing education...
  5. Spectra

3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

No. Rather simply a provider of facts and a corrector of factual inaccuracy, when it's convenient for me.
  6. Spectra

...What exactly are you referring to? If you're making the claim that Minecraft's holders are not "smart enough" to bring the game to a Nintendo console, be aware that Minecraft released for Wii U on December 17, 2015. This is the game's information page on the Nintendo of America website. And...
  7. Spectra

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

That's your personal experience. As for mine, I experience save times ranging from 5-30 seconds, New Nintendo 3DS XL.
  8. Spectra

Yes, enemies, just like players, receive a split-second of mercy invulnerability after being hit. Pets tend to hit small amounts in rapid quantities, which blocks your own attacks. It's due to this occurrence that I dislike using pets that attack enemies.
  9. Spectra

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

It sounds like the bug is due to being able to interact with the Strange Looking Tombstone at all. According to the Terraria Wiki, you cannot read this tombstone in the Mobile version of the game. It would appear that an oversight was made when applying A-button context sensitive selection to...
  10. Spectra

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

The actions I took the initiated the glitch have worked twice, so I know of a way that apparently reproduces the problem. Duplicate NPCs seems to be the product of another glitch with housing-assignment detection. I'll describe the situation as precisely as I can: When standing within valid...
  11. Spectra

There is no online multiplayer functionality for Terraria on Nintendo 3DS at this time, but it's been stated that it's a possibility in the future.. From the FAQ. This was a fairly early statement, mind. Circumstances may have changed to have made online on 3DS ultimately impossible, but that...
  12. Spectra

When in doubt, check the Official Wiki. It would appear that Codeglue has developed the 3DS port with their changes to Mobile as a base after all.
  13. Spectra

Incredibly unlikely, I'm afraid. I've noticed there's been a lot of misconception surrounding the early release of the digitally-distributed copy of the game, so perhaps an explanation is in order. First of all, physical distribution is a lot more time-consuming than people seem to realize...
  14. Spectra

The Wii U, whose Terraria port will arrive early 2016.
  15. Spectra

@Xylia I prefer to use ranged weapons, and thus have had much experience already with the aiming...

@Xylia I prefer to use ranged weapons, and thus have had much experience already with the aiming system in Terraria for Nintendo 3DS. It takes some getting used to, but the more you use it, the better you get at using the manual aim, and the more intelligently you take advantage of the auto-aim.
Back
Top Bottom