Recent content by SpectreFKD

1. SpectreFKD

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

What were the biggest roadblocks you encountered over the course of programming terraria? (For the programmers) What were the trickiest enemies/objects to design, personally (For the artists) And to both, what were your favourite features/designs that you implemented (Favourite mechanic...
  2. SpectreFKD

NPCs & Enemies Selenians

Not sure if you're aware- but the solar worm only aggros on you if you're airborne
  3. SpectreFKD

PC 1.4 vanity contest winning sets, where are they?

They're not implemented yet. They're coming in the next small patch if I recall
  4. SpectreFKD

NPCs & Enemies a 2nd set of attacks or a special ability for monsters

More attack variety away from the generic "fighter" AI would be nice. I like the premise
  5. SpectreFKD

Other Change 'this is not valid housing' message

An excellent QoL change that I feel is needed. May be worth throwing in "this housing is too small" message too, as I think it says "not valid housing" in that situation, as well. But yeah, this would solve most freak-outs I have as to why my housing doesn't work haha. I support this :)
  6. SpectreFKD

Other Game Pokémon

Ooooh I gotcha haha, cheers for the insight- didn't realise it wasn't possible
  7. SpectreFKD

Other Game Pokémon

What do you mean it's illegal haha?
  8. SpectreFKD

Other Game Pokémon

I was unaware of this- What happens if you try (you could do it if you have 2 Kyurems, no?)
  9. SpectreFKD

Other Game Pokémon

It's unfortunate that they have to meet this global release / quote now, meaning they can't put as much heart and soul into it as they'd like due to their "time constraints". I personally feel they should do bi-yearly releases, at least... BW & BW2 in my opinion were the absolute peak. They were...
  10. SpectreFKD

Other Game Pokémon

From what other people have said, the models are no different in LG: P/E compared to the 3DS; that they're the same high-res models, just scaled down for the 3DS, implying that they already exist. Granted, one of GAME FREAK did indicate that with the new tech they could "be a lot more...
  11. SpectreFKD

Other Game Pokémon

Whilst it's nice to play with new ones of the game, I feel this decision to not include it will hurt them a lot more than they anticipate.
  12. SpectreFKD

NPCs & Enemies The Cosmic Cataclysm: A take on post Moon Lord Boss Rush content

Love this! Whilst I love the fact that ML is the final boss, I do appreciate having a stream of superbosses to use my top-tier weapons on, as otherwise there's nothing more to fight, really Supported! :)
  13. SpectreFKD

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

Is there a plan for an embedded storyline / lore? If so, will it be coherent (very direct to follow), or more fragmented, as in "bits" of lore scattered about, leaving it to the player to figure out for themself?
  14. SpectreFKD

Game Mechanics Add Hotkey Binding options to toggle build features

I'm not a huge builder, but I can certainly see why this would be useful. Support!
  15. SpectreFKD

Weapons & Equip Tin-Foil Hat

I like this! Only thing I think you should add to your suggestion is a tooltip for the item, like "keeps your conspiracy theories fresh!" ;)
Back
Top Bottom