Recent content by spectrum1605

1. S

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Yes! I hope i get picked..By the way, How many months or days will beta stage last or how long will it take to be released when it finally enters beta?
  2. S

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Ummmm..just a question.. Are you a beta tester for the mobile 1.3? then if yes.. could please send me some of the screenshots you have? Id like to show that on my friends:D
  3. S

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

Short Question: What is/are the reason/s you made this amazing game? Was there an inspiration?
  4. S

Anyone knows when will be the list of beta testers for mobile released? :rolleyes: A moderator i think so...told me that Terraria 1.3 if released will as an update in the Google play store as long as you have Terraria already in your mobile device
  5. S

Hi! Newbie here....Im having trouble changing my name and changing my avatar too..can anyone...

Hi! Newbie here....Im having trouble changing my name and changing my avatar too..can anyone help me?
  6. S

Filipino ka diba?

Filipino ka diba?
  7. S

WC✌

WC✌
  8. S

Mobile World crashing

Its just so hard to farm platinum coins that instant...i also farm for coin gun so i duplicate my pirate maps
  9. S

Mobile World crashing

When the first time that happened i thought it was my phone having problem...the second time before it happened again (maybe days before) i put my important items in my another world( i named it backup)..but when my main world crashed and crashed again i did not expect that my backup world also...
  10. S

Im on android..does it means i will just download it for free on Google play store?
  11. S

Mobile World crashing

My world crashes when i enter it evry time since i duplicated my platinum coins...pls help... i deleted my Terraria the 2nd because of these..i just installed it again earlier...help!
  12. S

What is the release of Mobile 1.3 is example this month...is it paid or free to download??coz i have here the 1.2.12785 version for mobile.. thanks! I mean " What if " rather
  13. S

It is very addictive, thats why im so excited for the 1.3 update for mobile coz im going to beat...

It is very addictive, thats why im so excited for the 1.3 update for mobile coz im going to beat that moonlord and his cult
  14. S

Terraria Lover

Terraria Lover
Back
Top Bottom