Recent content by Speedrun

1. Speedrun

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Hey dear Developers, I almost cryed when i discovered the 1.3 Mobile Version of Terraria, a long dream came true. Lots of love for you, and thanks for this major Update. Now i discovered a little Problem, and i hope you can help me with this. I have now a new Phone and my old Characters and...
  2. Speedrun

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

I know it would be alot of work to answer everyone to this question, so im not Mad If you dont, but i have the Xiaomi Redmi A6, is this device able to run Terraria 1.3 on Minimum or Maximum requirements ? Alot of Love :-*
  3. Speedrun

Mobile Most Overpowered Setup in Mobile

I made a very detailed Tutorial and Equipment-Guide with that i was able to reach Wave 20 of the Frost Moon Event a couple of times in the Mobile Version. You might wanna check it out, its the highest DPS-Build Possible so far in Terraria-Mobile. Even the Ice Queen doesnt last longer then 7-8...
  4. Speedrun

Serious Advanced Computing

Before i start to explain my vision and also question to this, im a non-native english speaking person. I can discribe this just in a limited way, in my Motherlanguage German it would be way easyer to do this. 10 Bits for example can determine 1024 different states of numbers within one...
  5. Speedrun

Beruga on the phone ...?

In the 8 Years i play Terraria now i killed them a couple of times ;'-D The easyest one in my personal opinion is The Destroyer, because of the Hearts his Drones drop during the fight. You also do not need to dodge him, because his attacks are static and bound to the movement of his body...
  6. Speedrun

Mobile How To: Frost Moon Event

I made a guide in the Mobile Guide section, my method used no Traps, Lava or Platforms, not even Heart lanterns honey pools or campfire. Just a 100 Block wide flat surface and my Ranger Loadout, made it to wave 20. In my opinion traps, critter farms or hoik-mechanics completely beats the...
  7. Speedrun

NPCs & Enemies Enigma Armor

How i said in my last post, (and in like 3 other also) its not meant to be a challenge, its a mechanic to prevent people from getting it before the prospective Lunar Armor, because its use renders without them to nothing. Also (and i said even that a couple of times in my last posts, do you...
  8. Speedrun

Well, then is in general everything that happens post-moonlord just annoying, borring and time consuming without an actual sense behind it. Items like Reindeer Bells or Biome-Chests are just pure decoration and fullfill no actual purpose in Terraria. From your point of view Lunar Armors are...
  9. Speedrun

How i said, you can also vary the droprate of the Enigma-Armor, you dont need to run it 1000 Times to get it. Do it 1% then, or even 5%. What remains is the task itself and the fact that u need to do it several times to obtain the Armor.
  10. Speedrun

PC Beruga's Boss Pack's

Merchanary for hire on Android (Easy VPN) PVE-Only-Packs "Gauntlet-Pack" Single Pre-Hardmode Boss (Events and WoF Excludet) + summoning (BoC, EoW and Skeletron Excludet), -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Costs : 30x Bottled Water OR 15 Deathweed...
  11. Speedrun

Mobile Ultimate DPS so far on Mobile (Frost Moon stage 18)

With the Snowmancanon it should be easy to reach at least wave 14-16. And yes, i used a duplication method to obtain the Platinum coins. I was doing that before with the Ring of Greed, but it takes to long and is not usefull if you operate a Coingun. I have an extra world and Warehouse there...
  12. Speedrun

PC WTS Ranger Loadout (Android Version)

Before someone asks, it is possible to play online on Android using the App "Easy VPN" (dont take any responsability for any damage that may occur to the Game/Safes using this app, it is consideret to be safe to use, but due to the fact that it is a 3rd party app there is no gurantee from the...
  13. Speedrun

Discount card drop rate bugged?

More then 400 runs with my Main char to get all of the pirate drops, 3 runs with my summoner char to get the coingun. Its like a cruel joke sometimes. Almost the same pattern in my mobile Version.
  14. Speedrun

Mobile What are the best weapons for the mechanical bosses

I would also recommend to farm for Wings, fighting with Wings is way easyer then beeing forced to stick to the ground. The easyest Wings to obtain are Angel/Demon Wings, you can craft these with Feathers, Souls of Light/Darkness and Souls of Flight. The Souls are obtained from regular...
  15. Speedrun

Mobile And it IS possible to play Online on Android

Thanks man. Yea well, i posted this a couple of days ago, in the meantime was not a single player that wanted to play together haha. So the use of VPN is still limited to me.
Back
Top Bottom