Recent content by Spelunkaria

1. Spelunkaria

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

When I try building my mod it always gives me this error. I'm sorry for the Italian that ensues as i cant bother to translate it [17:04:40] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.8.9 Windows client (10/05/2022) [17:04:40] [1/INFO] [tML]: Running on NetFramework 4.8 [17:04:40] [1/INFO]...
  2. Spelunkaria

I keep getting this error when I run my mod. Can the error be found just by looking at client.log? [16:16:15] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called. at...
  3. Spelunkaria

tModLoader Dartastic!: Expanding on Darts

Dartastic! The Dartastic! mod expands on Terraria's darts, which only has 4 weapons and a handful of darts. This mod aims to make them into a custom class, that's viable and fun to play! Currently, this mod adds 31 new weapons, 12 new darts, and 4 new accessories. This mod is still unfinished...
  4. Spelunkaria

Hey, so I made a custom damage class for the dart types. I tried shooting one, and it works, but when I try changing the damage with an accessory it doesn't change it. Do I have to apply the damage class to the projectile too? And if so, how do I do that? Nevermind, figured it out.
Back
Top Bottom