Recent content by Spibinator

1. Spibinator

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

I really want this update to come to mobile.
  2. Spibinator

Whippy Chippy

Whippy Chippy
  3. Spibinator

Mumbo for mayor

Mumbo for mayor
  4. Spibinator

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

When will Terraria 1.4 come out on mobile and what versions of IOS/Android will it work best on? (I have an iPhone 6 and 1.3.0.7 crashes randomly from time to time)
  5. Spibinator

Chippy, what do you think of journey mode? Because I think it would be perfect for map-creators...

Chippy, what do you think of journey mode? Because I think it would be perfect for map-creators out there and for those people (like me) who want to play terraria peacefully. But it also takes away the whole being challenged element at the same time.
  6. Spibinator

true

true
  7. Spibinator

Chippy, is the 1.4 update actually going to be the last one? I think there are guaranteed to be...

Chippy, is the 1.4 update actually going to be the last one? I think there are guaranteed to be a few minor patches afterwards. Also I think there was a time where the 1.3 was going to be the last major update, but Re-Logic made more. P.S. I actually created my profile picture myself, you may be...
  8. Spibinator

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Garak's Suggestion Hub

A blood moon summoning item's actually quite a good idea. Although it is in some mods, but it would be amazing if it could be added to vanilla Terraria, so it would be easier to farm sharktooth necklaces and money troughs.
  9. Spibinator

It is true though.

It is true though.
  10. Spibinator

Oh. Has that been officially confirmed by any devs?

Oh. Has that been officially confirmed by any devs?
  11. Spibinator

(sad ancient cultist noises)

(sad ancient cultist noises)
  12. Spibinator

I feel sorry for the lunatic cultist. He's the only boss without an expert mode item, he's...

I feel sorry for the lunatic cultist. He's the only boss without an expert mode item, he's called the "ancient cultist" in the game files and he uses the boss theme SPECIFICALLY for golem(even though it's called boss music 4 as a music box). He needs to get some love in 1.4.
Back
Top Bottom