Recent content by spideematt

1. spideematt

Most rage worthy moment you've experienced.

I built a house in the jungle. Suddenly, meteors!
  2. spideematt

Thanks for at least being honest.

Thanks for at least being honest.
  3. spideematt

Weapons & Equip Biome Weapon Project: Hallow

Got it. OMG ADD NOW ADD NOW ADD NOW
  4. spideematt

Most rage worthy moment you've experienced.

My friends and I were playing multiplayer on mobile with some random kid at our school that we did not know. We all had nights edge and even WoF tier items. The kid had wood. He harassed his house. Eventually we got bored and starting blowing his world up. He got revenge by putting his coins in...
  5. spideematt

Map-PvP PvP Map Collection, 150+ PvP Gamemodes

Dat wiring on lucky bastard evolved doe
  6. spideematt

get interrupted m8 Shameless Advertising that is slightly related to topic I made something based off of floating island biomes, a chest, can you check that out? http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/biome-weapon-project-spinoff-since-i-like-the-idea-for-the-floating-islands.2367/
  7. spideematt

Weapons & Equip Red H2O's Suggestion Factory: Taking Requests

Slime Hammer Movement Speed I already have something for this
  8. spideematt

I'm going to attack you on the angelic staff. I think the glowing soul needs some negative effect, like slowing movement speed. It's just too easy to stay alive with that thing. Maybe on kill you restore 5-10 extra hp instead?
  9. spideematt

Count to one million!

1201. Gg no re
  10. spideematt

Weapons & Equip Biome Weapon Project Spinoff (Since I like the idea) for the Floating Islands.

So since I found a biome weapons project thingy I really like I feel like posting some of my horrific ideas in here for a floating island themed one and maybe an underworld themed one later. No weapon sprites. I'm bad at sprites. Maybe later. Warrior Skygazer Sword 70 melee damage Medium...
  11. spideematt

Weapons & Equip Biome Weapon Project: Crimson

My idea was, for the record, thinking along the lines of early game. While I understand it was a bit off topic, I was and still am on mobile and was too lazy to go through the trouble :D New idea for ranged in game then. Due to the lack of people who use bows over guns, this new bow will help...
  12. spideematt

Weapons & Equip Biome Weapon Project: Crimson

Here's my own idea for the warrior spec since you didn't put one in. Butcher Hook 8 melee damage Drags enemies to you Fires similar to a harpoon, or chain knife, you throw this a short distance and it comes back to you if it hits an enemy or wall, or if it goes about 20 blocks. Unlike...
  13. spideematt

Count to one million!

Back
Top Bottom