Recent content by Spider647

1. Spider647

“Also try Minecraft!”- Terraria

“Also try Minecraft!”- Terraria
  2. Spider647

Terraria Bad Ideas

Squashed a bug where Moon Lord was killable EoC now destroys any block it touches Minecarts now always carry dynamite in them and blow up when used The game is now 3D All tools and armour have durability The game is now called Minecraft Most mobs are gone and now there are things called Creepers...
  3. Spider647

I will yeet on you noobs

I will yeet on you noobs
  4. Spider647

In Terraria, boots make your feet faster. Logic.

In Terraria, boots make your feet faster. Logic.
  5. Spider647

NPCs & Enemies NPCs unlocked from killing bosses?

Do not mind if anyone els has ideas. Mine are bad, and the Ninja and Animal Enthusiast might be a tad too much. Also, I have put some unnecessary stuff, like the zombie arm in because... Maybe you have another profile? You need some extra stuff? Please do not hate.
  6. Spider647

NPCs & Enemies NPCs unlocked from killing bosses?

Recently while playing Terraria, I have faced some bosses. A few of them have inspired me. The following ideas are good, some maybe not: Ninja: Unlocked after killing Slime King. Sells ninja clothing, throwing weapons (e.g knives and shurikens), and big handfuls of gell. Demon Studier...
  7. Spider647

Terraria Bad Ideas

Every time an NPC spawns a Blood Moon falls Guide Armour is added You can now have the job any NPC has If you are a Traveling Merchant you will not depart Trains are added You can make flying trains with wings Flying trains will run you down Giant Medusas spawn in the corruption and the Underworld
  8. Spider647

Joe Papalino’s Pizza. Come for some 100% legit scottish pizza!

Joe Papalino’s Pizza. Come for some 100% legit scottish pizza!
Back
Top Bottom