Recent content by Spiderr

1. Spiderr

Items Zenith should be master mode exclusive!

A lot of people will disagree with this simply because they don't want to go through master mode to get their beloved OP sword, but there are some good reasons why it should be exclusive. • As of right now, having the zenith doesn't really mean anything. The sword isn't that hard at all to get...
  2. Spiderr

**REPORTED** Journey Mode Sliders randomly teleporting to the top

The sliders (spawn rate and difficulty rate editors in journey mode) seem to randomly go to the very top. I'm still unsure what prompts it but for the most part it seems like it happens once i open the tools again after editing it and closing it previously. I am very unsure how to describe the...
  3. Spiderr

Sounds are weird at ends of the world

I think the sound follows the player camera because i was building an arena for duke fishron and at the edge, i didnt hear any platforms place, i didnt hear my terrablade swing or shoot, but i heard the enemies die. I could then here the sound effects if i centered my character to the camera.
  4. Spiderr

Weapons & Equip Music Boxes

Can you make it so music boxes can play music when in your inventory like the information accessories? Most people cant sacrifice an accessory slot even for their favorite music. What would happen if there are multiple music boxes? A. Play the first one in your inventory (like paint) B. Play...
  5. Spiderr

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

I got a shout out yay
  6. Spiderr

Items Escape potion

Escape Potion Consumable Teleports you to the surface -------------------------------------------------------------- The way the potion would work is it will teleport you to the nearest open space on the surface y level. To avoid getting stuck in those small pocket caves, it could detect for a...
  7. Spiderr

I always fail to be active on this lol

I always fail to be active on this lol
  8. Spiderr

Bruh moment

Bruh moment
  9. Spiderr

What are we doing wrong?

What are we doing wrong?
  10. Spiderr

Wow, how rude

Wow, how rude