Recent content by SpikeLicious

1. S

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

HI! How would I go about making a weapon like the clockwork assault rifle??? 3 round burst I mean.
  2. S

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Ok, got past that problem. I put in a fast firing gun, but when it shoots, the sound doesn't match. It plays the sound every half second even though the gun and go through a stack off 999 fast then the chain gun. the code: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics...
  3. S

Your right, I don't have much experience with this, I understand what most of the code means so I have been able to work with it up in till now. I don't know what a class is, and I was looking at the example mod and the code doesn't look that different from mine. Could you lead me in the right...
  4. S

I don't understand why you can't help with that, I googled it and honestly what I read made no sense, and did not pertain to my situation.
  5. S

Hi, I am new to this, but I am getting this error: "The namespace "items" does not exist in "SWBF" //I am making a Star wars mod :D Any help? My code is as follows: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using SWBF.Items; using System; using Terraria; using Terraria.Graphics.Effects; using...
  6. S

How to I add throwing damage to a accessory?
  7. S

Hello, I am trying to make a mod for my friend and I to play, its for his birthday so I'm trying to make it as weird and amusing as possible thus the weird item I will ask about. Anyway I am getting this error when I try to add a accessory: (26,25) : CS1518: Expected class, delegate, enum...
  8. S

Thats what im using, it autocorrected to that but I thought it was wrong, my mistake. thank you so much!
  9. S

Now I get the same error but this time with knockback, and I uncapitalized everything like you said and I got past the name thing. Now Its doing the same for knockback any ideas? My Updated code: using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.Graphics.Effects; using...
  10. S

I REALLY need help, I am developing my first mod and I have had about 30 errors which have been solved, but this one just does not make any sense what so ever. CSerror0117: 'Terraria.Item' does not contain a definition for 'name' It says there is a problem with line 15 but I cant solve it. My...
Back
Top Bottom