Recent content by Spikelink

1. S

3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

also, vile powder doesnt work. at all.
  2. S

wow just when i posted i went back to playing, i tried moving the guide around several houses and suddenly the merchant moved in... and another guide!!!! what?? why??
  3. S

hey i got a bug! i made several houses for my npcs and as usual i stack the houses in layers so the building is more compact and i can`t use the second floor!!! i think its because it registers the house below as the same one. any solutions? thaaanks :) (to be more precise: i tell te game i want...
  4. S

Super Mario Maker = SMBX

hi! i don't want to spam, but i think someone could be interested in play a terraria- based level, and this is the only place i can post it, its about the terraria bosses before hardcore here it is: 822C-0000-0086-3FAE also, i found another one that isn't made by me, but here it is anyway:) ...
  5. S

PS3 Buckets not working like they should

Last time i played, i tried to make a small lake for my town with the water duplication, but every time i picked up the water the bucket disapeared and appeared somewhere else in my inventory. This frustrated me so much i turned the system off an i did'nt play it in a month. i know this isn't a...
Back
Top Bottom