• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Pigman Δ

1. Pigman Δ

PC 1.4 and The Hallow

I like happiness, but luck is u u u u r g h.
  2. Pigman Δ

Other Literature The Craziest Ocram Theory!

Ocram never was special, just EoC with spammy projectiles that's the old mage armour sprite, not a summoner armour Uses EoC ai, with extra projectiles slapped on drops: tizona, a true melee sword inflicting a weak debuff ech that is NOT strong the spear thing: a true melee spear inflicting a...
  3. Pigman Δ

Hello I am new here!

- fires very simple lasers and easily dodged scythes - fires servant of cthulhu clones - has EoC ai yeah, pretty bad
  4. Pigman Δ

Hello I am new here!

spammy Eye of Cthulhu clone go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  5. Pigman Δ

Hello I am new here!

I know. I have used consolaria. Ocram was a horrible boss, which is why I was asking why they loved him.
  6. Pigman Δ

Hello I am new here!

???
  7. Pigman Δ

Hello I am new here!

Welcome! I have a question.... why do you love ocram smh
  8. Pigman Δ

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

I remember my first world (on Mobile) getting corrupted, but I was at post-Golem ;(
  9. Pigman Δ

Master mode boss drop ideas.

well it failed dramatically at that there's a master mode overhaul mod being worked on which will be released once 1.4 tML comes, the mod makes it not bad anymore and gives it special drops which is very cool (i'm bolding that just in case someone says this post is offtopic without seeing that bit)
  10. Pigman Δ

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

Once 1.4.1.2 comes to Mobile, I'm pretty sure it'll be possible ;)
  11. Pigman Δ

tModLoader TerraGuardians - Terrarian Companions

Nah, it's just bad, I've learnt a lot about sprooting since then
  12. Pigman Δ

Favorite class (Including modded classes)

still offtopic this is 'what is your fave class'
  13. Pigman Δ

this is getting kinda offtopic maybe stop
  14. Pigman Δ

tModLoader TerraGuardians - Terrarian Companions

Urgh, I forgot how awful the shaded skin looks (this isn't me saying 'i'm going to remake it', this is me saying 'i def would remake it if i was bothered to because it's a bad sprite')
  15. Pigman Δ

EoL is not that hard
Top Bottom