Recent content by Spooknibba III

1. Spooknibba III

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Hi, how do i craft the Enigmatic Dust into the Enigmatic Memories? i have 6 enigmatic dust but i have no idea what to do with them
  2. Spooknibba III

IC Roleplaytale - An Undertale RP! Actually doing things thread.

MTT attempts to grab Program, and :red:ing YEET him out the lab. Tricc walks back to the true lab, after being out of SOUL POWER to use actually good attacks
  3. Spooknibba III

Tricc Dodges and rapidly fires spikes at Program MTT sees the guard on the ground, turning to dust
  4. Spooknibba III

(and what will it do??????? Tricc Stabs the Guard with her "Spike Fists" and then continues to chase program out of the house
  5. Spooknibba III

nooo not my precious terraria mods ;-;
  6. Spooknibba III

Tricc stabs the book and attempts to chase Program out of the lab MTT is nearly on his way Tricc [FIGHT] Alphys [ITEM]
  7. Spooknibba III

Tricc barely manages to dodge, and turns her own fists into spikes. she then charges at him. Tricc: [FIGHT] Alphys: [ITEM] Alphys grabs some keys and atempts to unlock the stairs to the true lab
  8. Spooknibba III

"I don't know who you are, and I don't know where you're from. so your an enemy." Alphys calls mtt and the robot is on its way. Tricc shoots spikes rapidly at it.
  9. Spooknibba III

(k guess not lol) Tricc Charges at the figure while alphys scrambles over to her phone to call mtt Tricc [FIGHT] Alphys[ITEM]
  10. Spooknibba III

(i guess neutral good) The Figure gets paralyzed while taking cover, and Tricc runs over to check. "Did I get him?" "Yeah, you did." Tricc knocks the figure out, leaving it unconscious and tapes it up on a wall. (pls tell me if this is ok)
  11. Spooknibba III

Alphys starts blindly shooting at the figure. (pls decide if blasts hit or not) Tricc begins to Rapidly throw spikes into each other, eventually growing into a large spike and flies toward the figure (pls decide if spike hits or not)
  12. Spooknibba III

Alphys looks at the portal. "TRICC! ARE YOU MAKING A TELEPORTER AGAIN?" Tricc, in the distance: NO I DIDNT! IM ALMOST DONE WITH MY PROJECT! Alphys readies a.. blaster of some sort.. capable of paralyzing a target, human or monster. "TRICC! GET UP HERE!" Tricc goes through the elevator. "Yeah, a-...
  13. Spooknibba III

( idk i didn't claim mtt but i think)
Back
Top Bottom