Recent content by squadking909

1. squadking909

PC What is wrong with my game!?!?!?! this is URGENT, cannot get past the main menu

can some tech guy get me some help i desprately need this, have not been able to play ever since 1.4.4 dropped
  2. squadking909

PC What is wrong with my game!?!?!?! this is URGENT, cannot get past the main menu

I have one drive, but i cannot access it as i don't have a microsoft account/cannot create one because i am too poor to purchase a phone (microsoft accounts require phone verification)
  3. squadking909

and on top of that it is impossible for me to delete all of the files related to terraria as i don't have administrator acess
  4. squadking909

i don't have one drive (or a microsoft account required to use said one drive)
  5. squadking909

this is my error, please answer this, 1/21/2023 6:38:56 PM System.IO.IOException: The cloud file provider is not running. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.ReadCore(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) at...
  6. squadking909

Other A switch that can turn off evil biome spread.

This guy is not joking, and i have been unable to play terraria for the past 20 days
  7. squadking909

I need help, how do i get to play singleplayer

I have been experiencing technical difficulties, being unable to play the game, here's the error log
Back
Top Bottom