Recent content by Squiddy_101

1. Squiddy_101

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

You know that this won't be exclusive to us PC players, right? Console and mobile players would now be able to make items and such as they don't have access to mods.
  2. Squiddy_101

tModLoader JoJoStands

The new update is REALLY cool! Loving what your doing!
  3. Squiddy_101

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey, so i'm making a mod but i don't know how to put an icon onto my mod. Can you help me?
  4. Squiddy_101

How can i make my helmet NOT get rid of the hair?
  5. Squiddy_101

Never mind
  6. Squiddy_101

c:\Users\sarah\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Alpha\Projectiles\Minions\MinionINFO.cs(206,30) : error CS0508: 'Alpha.Projectiles.Minions.MinionINFO.TileCollideStyle(ref int, ref int, ref bool)': return type must be 'bool' to match overridden member...
  7. Squiddy_101

HELP! Random error!

c:\Users\sarah\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Alpha\Projectiles\Minions\MinionINFO.cs(206,30) : error CS0508: 'Alpha.Projectiles.Minions.MinionINFO.TileCollideStyle(ref int, ref int, ref bool)': return type must be 'bool' to match overridden member...
  8. Squiddy_101

Iv'e been trying to make a biome and everything works but i just what to know how do i make it...

Iv'e been trying to make a biome and everything works but i just what to know how do i make it so i need around 50 blocks for it to count as a biome? BTW Amazing work on Tmodloader, The modding community may not have existed without you :)
  9. Squiddy_101

tModLoader Exodus Mod

will this mod ever be available in the tmodloader browser?
  10. Squiddy_101

tModLoader Alpha Item mod for 1.3.4!

I'm still editing the page and will add the image of the weapons and stats soon! Thank you liking the post btw! The wooden Rocket Launcher is slow and only does 8 damage with the wooden bombshells
  11. Squiddy_101

tModLoader Alpha Item mod for 1.3.4!

After a couple of months i give you the Alpha Item mod! What is alpha items? Alpha Items is (as of now) a small mod witch adds.. 2 New Buffs! 4 NPCS! 86 Items! Now here are the new items! [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] Mod Progress! {:cslime:} :kingslime...
  12. Squiddy_101

can you paste the cs code for a 2x2 tile that has 4 frames?

can you paste the cs code for a 2x2 tile that has 4 frames?
  13. Squiddy_101

When will this AMAZING terraria mod be updated to for 1.3.4.2?
  14. Squiddy_101

do you know how to make custom rockets?

do you know how to make custom rockets?
Back
Top Bottom