• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Squinchy's latest activity

• Squinchy
    Squinchy replied to the thread Mobile Help wanted.
    just tell me what time you could join and ill shoot you the details
  • Squinchy
    Squinchy reacted to DaftChonk's post in the thread Mobile Help wanted with Like Like.
    I'll join... my username is Gitchy
  • Squinchy
    Squinchy reacted to Moor Oakheart's post in the thread Hello with Like Like.
    Yes, you can find the bait almost anywhere. Worms from rocks or when raining, grasshopper from grasses, butterfly during some day...
  • Squinchy
    Squinchy replied to the thread Mobile Help wanted.
    I know how to join and how to host I just lack actual people to join or host for.
  • Squinchy
    I'm wanting to start a new world or join another for jolly co op. I have terrible memory so someone giving even a tiny bit of direction...
  • Squinchy
    Squinchy replied to the thread Hello.
    I know how to fish but what I dont know is little details like where to catch what, or even what to catch and why.
  • Squinchy
    Squinchy reacted to Moor Oakheart's post in the thread Hello with Like Like.
    Welcome to the forums, Squinchy! You're not familiar with fishing (in Terraria)? It's quite easy actually. First, make a fishing rod...
  • Squinchy
    Squinchy reacted to Agent Sandstorm Σ's post in the thread Hello with Like Like.
    Welcome to the forums.
  • Squinchy
    Squinchy reacted to DinoZers's post in the thread Hello with Like Like.
    Welcome to the forums. Hope you have a good time in here
  • Squinchy
    Squinchy reacted to Scary cheese's post in the thread Hello with Like Like.
    Welcome to this website of internet
  • Squinchy
    Squinchy posted the thread Hello in Introductions.
    I have memory loss (both short and long term) so I am easy to confuse and get lost a lot. I keep bees, garden, cook, and play harmonica...
Top Bottom