Recent content by Squishy 2

1. Squishy 2

New Project: Thematic Terraria Terrariums!

Everyone has really great ideas and luckily I haven't made too many that I can't work on it to be a little more creative. Thanks everyone!
  2. Squishy 2

Thanks for the input! I am trying to figure out what to put around them still. Any suggestions? I don't know that I will have any transition between the different rooms though, because there isn't a lot of space, but again, I'm open to suggestions!
  3. Squishy 2

I have been struggling for hours, upon hours to set up themed areas to show off furniture and armor/weapons/items. I have looked every which way for inspiration and finally have come up with something I absolutley love. I hope you like it too. Several folks have posted the terrarium style...
  4. Squishy 2

Sitting here at work... wanting to be home playing Terraria...

Sitting here at work... wanting to be home playing Terraria...
  5. Squishy 2

Pumpkin/Frost Moon Grinder

This has given me some ideas, thanks! I just wanted to let you know, I noticed when using lava and spike balls, the lava causes the mobs to be immune briefly, like a pause before the next damage tick. This seems to significantly lower the damage the spike balls could do if the lava was there...
  6. Squishy 2

Squishy 2's Build Thread

Thank you! I am glad you like them and thanks for pointing out the white paint. I totally missed it when I was adjusting parts of the nurse's house. It had some un-level terrain around it and leveled it and added new marble but forgot about the paint!! =P
  7. Squishy 2

Squishy 2's Build Thread

This is my first time ever posting my creations. I love building in terraria but I am not as creative as I used to be so I find a lot of inspiration from here on the forums or on Reddit or Pinterest (which usually links to reddit or the forums =P). I won’t hide the fact that most of my...
Back
Top Bottom