Recent content by squishy_biscuit

1. squishy_biscuit

Thanks. Sorry to be a nuisance.

Thanks. Sorry to be a nuisance.
  2. squishy_biscuit

Could you delete this old thread I made? Locking would be well, okay too, I guess...

Could you delete this old thread I made? Locking would be well, okay too, I guess. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tech-mod.52808/#post-1159466
  3. squishy_biscuit

Back. Deleting previous mod.

Back. Deleting previous mod.
  4. squishy_biscuit

Thanks!

Thanks!
  5. squishy_biscuit

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I don't exactly know where to post this, but, you see, with the Tremor Remastered. When you added the hunger bar when I use the "Disable Hunger Bad" or something like that item, when I run out of food on my non-existent hunger bar, it spawns a "trillion" gravestones everywhere. I do not know if...
  6. squishy_biscuit

tModLoader Tech Mod

Nah, you see with all the school work, tests blah blah blah, I haven't been able to work on it much. More content is coming, and thanks to my buddy: D3athzone, we're (pretty much him) respriting the mod.
  7. squishy_biscuit

Okay, see you! (For Now I Guess?)

Okay, see you! (For Now I Guess?)
  8. squishy_biscuit

Tired

Tired
  9. squishy_biscuit

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Anyone here know to make your custom worm-type enemy spawn? Naturally. I tried this: { return spawnInfo.spawnTileY < Main.rockLayer && !Main.dayTime ? 0.01f : 0.01f; } It doesn't work. If anyone would be able to help, I would be grateful. There probably...
  10. squishy_biscuit

tModLoader Tech Mod

I'm guessing the shading? Yeah, I'm not that good, but, I will stick with it.
  11. squishy_biscuit

tModLoader Tech Mod

So, you enjoy it? That means a lot to a beginner like me.
  12. squishy_biscuit

tModLoader Tech Mod

My mod isn't up to current date?
  13. squishy_biscuit

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Let's say you have a custom tree, and you to have to put a minimum power requirement on that tree, how would you? I tried minPick = 60; and minAxe = 60; but neither work.
  14. squishy_biscuit

tModLoader Tech Mod

Le tromp du Jawa, it's so far only for tModLoader Version 0.9.0.2, as I would rather not go back in time, and code for the earlier versions of the tModLoader, this may sound rude, but if you want to get the mod, I would suggest updating.
  15. squishy_biscuit

tModLoader Tech Mod

Tech Mod - Elemental Metals This is a mod that adds one or more Bosses, Villagers, Items, Armor, Ore, and a Biome. Please tell me if anything feels O.P. or unbalanced. Details If you have any ideas, please let me know. For tModLoader update version 0.9.0.2 Creators squishy_biscuit...
Back
Top Bottom