Recent content by Squishydew

1. Squishydew

labor of love hype train

Do we have patch notes :O? or not til release?
  2. Squishydew

[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

The link appears to be broken.
  3. Squishydew

PC What World Size do you use? Why?

Small, though I'm starting to change my mind. Everytime i pick a small world, caves and hearts seem to be really hard to find compared to larger maps.
  4. Squishydew

Things you hate doing in Terraria

I pretty much always dislike going from copper to gold, It's never fun starting a new solo game, i always rush to hardmode as quickly as i can. I currently rush for 50 silver so the merchant spawns and then get some cobweb, get a bug net so i can fish the ocean get a reaver shark pickaxe and get...
  5. Squishydew

Tool TEdit for 1.3(Experimental)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/3cjurf/tedit_for_13_has_been_experimentally_released/ You can find out how to make it work there.
  6. Squishydew

Disappointed with Expert Mode.

Sorry if i came across rude. This video might help you with some insight on skeletron :)
  7. Squishydew

Disappointed with Expert Mode.

I get having trouble with Skeletron, but wall of flesh is probably the easiest boss in the game. Can you really say you gave it an expert short? Did you build a hellbridge, did you get a herb farm and drink potions? Get hermes boots, a phoenix blaster, or a bees knees bow, there are so many...
  8. Squishydew

PC 1.3.0.5

So wait.. The seedler "technically" ... Got buffed? Thats pretty funny. Edit: I'll just edit this in, the seedler is one of the most overpowered game breaking weapons there currently is. You fish one up at the beginning of hardmode, and it'll kill nearly every boss for you until you get to...
  9. Squishydew

Let's talk about "Expert" Mode...

The only useful things are easily gotten, just play through on softcore and then switch to expert mode to crush the Worm for his scarf, wall of flesh for the extra slot, and the Primes for the minecart are an absolute joke with a Vortex repeater + chlorophyte bullets which you can get in normal...
  10. Squishydew

(SPOILERS) Final Boss seems impossible now.

So Tornis beat the game on Hardcore ( Deleting his character and world upon death ) and he simply build a minecart track skybridge and shot him down with chlorophyte bullets. Never even lost half his health.
  11. Squishydew

(SPOILERS) Final Boss seems impossible now.

Using spikes and honey to become invincible kind of seems like cheating..
  12. Squishydew

PC Stardust Guardian discussion

Hes pretty useless, but i cant say i feel he should be buffed. Pretty happy with him as a visual pet with a mini damage gimmick.
  13. Squishydew

Flags are getting out of hand..

I dont really care if banners change or not, but I'm going to support this because I always want more NPCs in my towns. Vote banner NPC!
  14. Squishydew

Re-Logic Title Screen

A pre-release experimental version for 1.3 can be found here. https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/3cjurf/tedit_for_13_has_been_experimentally_released/
  15. Squishydew

Endless Quiver

Rather odd how these offer low damage but cant be crafted until you get a hardmode crystal ball. They seem rather pointless at that point.
Back
Top Bottom