Recent content by Sr0udedWalker

1. Sr0udedWalker

Console [1.4.3] Chests unaccessible w/ other players

Pretty sure thats implemented to make sure people cant dup items
  2. Sr0udedWalker

Switch Moon lord invisible death animation

I think they might of done that so it doesnt lag the game out it happens with me as well
  3. Sr0udedWalker

Console Custom controls automatically activate radial hotbar

The radial menu will happen if you hold down the left (potion radial hotbar) or right (inventory radial hot bar) bumper so if you tap it it should be fine
  4. Sr0udedWalker

Xbox One Game breaking glitch (makes me waste important stuff) (like lizard power cell)

Ive had this a couple of times as well, but its the first thing you said frozen in the air and unable to attack or move or be killed
  5. Sr0udedWalker

Switch Wisp dye switch

So i just booted up terraria for switch and the wisp dye is making both my mount and light pet in invisible
  6. Sr0udedWalker

Switch Constant crash on Nintendo Switch

Smae with me and it's quite frustrating
  7. Sr0udedWalker

Switch No auto lock on Switch and slime bug

Autovlock I believe is a 1.3.1 feature and the switch has yet to be updated to so
  8. Sr0udedWalker

Switch Chests and crafting..

I dont think that the switch version is in 1.3 yet but a mid would know this better than me
  9. Sr0udedWalker

Resolved [Switch] Hotbar can't get remember

The d pad resets every time 4 consoles as well so it's not really a bug and I have gotten use to that
  10. Sr0udedWalker

Xbox One Wormhole potions

So me and my friends experience this a lot. We are somewhere important we would like to be but the wormhole potion will either a. Not work whilst trying to teleport to certain players or b. it will teleport to a different person than the person they are trying to teleport to and also this will...
  11. Sr0udedWalker

PS4 "No charater available for download"

Well try to upload cloud saved data when your on the world picking screen
  12. Sr0udedWalker

Xbox One When are bugs going to be fixed?

Any way give the devs a break I mean they had to rewrite the entirety of xb1 terraria so that we would be up to par with PC also the map is not as important as some of the other bugs they are dealing with
  13. Sr0udedWalker

PS4 Question about Duplication

Oh I'll have to give it a go when I can then
  14. Sr0udedWalker

PS4 Question about Duplication

You can use the exit without saving method otherwise non host, give item 2 other player or put in chest, quit application without pausing, oh and make sure you have autosave off while you do it Join back in and voala
  15. Sr0udedWalker

Xbox One Glitched Terraria...

There is a work around to that if you take your dyes off your character that glitch will not happen as much... It'll still happen but again it won't happen as often
Back
Top Bottom