Recent content by SrAstral

1. SrAstral

Drawings & Paintings Astral's art gallery showcase

Hey there, it's me Astral, I'm back I think. Oh boy a lot has happened while I was away, more importantly, I made tons of art during that time. And I've made this thread so I could showcase a bunch of them thanks for sticking around, I'll be sure to update this thread with more art to post...
  2. SrAstral

Here's some more art [IMG]

Here's some more art
  3. SrAstral

Yello this isn't discord smh

Yello this isn't discord smh
  4. SrAstral

150 likes, woohoo! :D

150 likes, woohoo! :D
  5. SrAstral

Well here's something I drew [IMG]

Well here's something I drew
  6. SrAstral

Howdy mommy dearest

Howdy mommy dearest
  7. SrAstral

And props to @AstridSpeckles for making this wonderful avatar icon for me!

And props to @AstridSpeckles for making this wonderful avatar icon for me!
  8. SrAstral

Hope y'all don't mind the new name change. From now on, you may call me as Astral

Hope y'all don't mind the new name change. From now on, you may call me as Astral
  9. SrAstral

Hihohaheehowdy

Hihohaheehowdy
  10. SrAstral

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

They improsened a mechanical genius and forced her to make powerful weapons for them... Sounds like Iron Man, she could've made an arc reactor and a suit of mechanized armor and escaped the dungeon
  11. SrAstral

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Thats some good knowledge dropped on my head! Its a Dokuro reference
  12. SrAstral

Weapons & Equip Obsidian Armor Set Bonus idea

Its been a long time since I last made a thread in here, but let's get to it! The obsidian armor set is a pre-Hardmode armor set made from obsidian, and all though it looks special due to its crafting ingredients, it isn't. It's just plain old armor with no special bonuses, so here's what I...
  13. SrAstral

Hooray, I'm one year old now! And also a Skeletron Prime, hooray! :D

Hooray, I'm one year old now! And also a Skeletron Prime, hooray! :D
  14. SrAstral

It's ironic that a human-sized skeleton drops 1-3 bones. Yet a giant worm skeleton doesn't

It's ironic that a human-sized skeleton drops 1-3 bones. Yet a giant worm skeleton doesn't
  15. SrAstral

I just got a new phone today! (Its not new, it's a hand-me-down from my brother's slightly old...

I just got a new phone today! (Its not new, it's a hand-me-down from my brother's slightly old phone)
Back
Top Bottom