Recent content by Stahn Aileron

1. Stahn Aileron

Game Mechanics you know that the Terraformer is a Hardmode, post-Moon Lord tool. but you could have a right click setting so you can set what blocks can be changed.

The OP basically wants a Terraformer ammunition/solution that makes the Terraformer act kinda like the Grand Design in that right-clicking brings up a menu letting you choose your biome type and/or have a block filter. I'm not quite sure of their intent with the phrase: ...as it's slightly...
  2. Stahn Aileron

Game Mechanics Wiring Request: Conduit Blocks & Junction Box Layer Change

So I've gotten back into wiring once more mainly to help me set up some farms. I've noticed some things that have made wiring a little harder to do inside well-established builds (read: things made without prior thought to wiring). So here's something to think about if feature changes/additions...
  3. Stahn Aileron

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

Amusingly enough, I still have a world dating back to 1.0.6.1 that I regularly play in. It my main base world. Terraria 1.4.4.9 enabled me to make resemble a more modern Terrarian world (unsafe walls were devsend!) With 1.0.6(.1?) re-released, I can go back full circle and relish in the lack of...
  4. Stahn Aileron

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

What seems to be a minor bug: "Quick Stack to Nearby Chests" seems to have an issue exceeding a full 9999 stack for at least Stone blocks. If you have only full 9999 stacks in a chest, it won't work. (Doing so with said chest open works, though.) Also, it'll "Quick Stack to Nearby Chests" an...
  5. Stahn Aileron

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

RE: Amazon Music - What I get for asking without checking first. :sigh: Nice to see you have it on your To-Do List. My main concern was Bandcamp; that's where I purchased the previous OSTs. While I could settle for Amazon at this point, I'd like to nab the last OSTs from the same platform for...
  6. Stahn Aileron

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

@Loki RE: Soundtrack 4 Maybe you have info about this or defer this to someone who does: Are there any plans on releasing the Terraria Soundtrack 4 on Bandcamp or any other DRM-free downloadable (not streaming-only) platforms? Or perhaps adding OSTs 3 & 4 as purchasable DLC on GOG.com? Every...
  7. Stahn Aileron

**REPORTED** (1.4) Low Performance due to low CPU usage after 30 minutes

Huh, then that's pretty weird. Only other thing I can think of is AV software, but usually a restart would fix those cases, plus you've already looked at that. (Personal anecdote: MBAM's newest versions would cause audio/video desyncing and/or lagging on my system after its been on for a day or...
  8. Stahn Aileron

**REPORTED** (1.4) Low Performance due to low CPU usage after 30 minutes

Dumb question, are you on a laptop or desktop? Somewhat related, have you double-checked your system's power settings? It almost sounds like your system is throttling its CPU (and/or GPU on systems with only integrated graphics). Restarting inconsistently correcting the issue and simply...
  9. Stahn Aileron

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

So speaking of which, to the devs: how is the ball handled/treated as? Is it considered a projectile suitable for triggering teal pressure plates? What about interactions with weapons/projectiles? Are clubs the only thing that'll work on them? Will they travel on conveyor belts? If the balls...
  10. Stahn Aileron

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

So... I have a world I've been using since the 1.0.6.1 days. I've expanded it and adapted it as new features were added to the game. Obviously, some worldgen-only features never got incorporated in that world (Lizhard Temple, UG Desert, etc.), but I did what I could using new worlds (imported...
  11. Stahn Aileron

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

Disney would Copyright Infringement the crap out of Re-Logic for that. Also, I personally don't care for any type of content that entails requiring MP to accomplish. While Terraria can be more fun in MP, it's still fun enough SP. I love and appreciate the fact that Re-Logic caters to the SP...
  12. Stahn Aileron

Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!

It just hit me when I read this... I wonder if it's possible to code the conveyor belts and various grappling hooks to work so that if you grapple a belt, it will still move the player. You could then have a vertical conveyor line act as an elevator. (Being grappled to the belt will pass you...
  13. Stahn Aileron

Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!

Couple of things: I await the arrival of the Corrupt Dolphin (assuming this is going in the same direction a la goldfish & bunnies and it's not a pet summon). There's more animation in the dolphin that makes it look lively. Any thoughts of revising the shark graphics? Shark (last I looked) were...
  14. Stahn Aileron

Beach Balls and Teal Pressure Plates

The Beach Ball is considered a projectile, and will therefore activate Teal Pressure Pads.
  15. Stahn Aileron

Official Brand New Terraria T-Shirts, Hoodies, and More Available on Teespring and Amazon!

Hmm... Any plans on more pixelated designs? I'd actually consider a shirt if it had artwork more representative of how the game looks in reality. No offense to the artist(s) who made these designs, but they remind me of the olden days of videogame box art that looked nothing like the game they...
Back
Top Bottom