1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
Star and Moon
Last Activity:
Aug 29, 2019

Following 1

Birthday:
Dec 22, 1999
Highschool Student

Share This Page

Star and Moon

Golem, Male, 19, from The Promised Land

Just a got a trophy for being here for 4 years. Man, it's been so long, even if I'm not at all active anymore, it's still nice to have. Oct 19, 2018

Star and Moon was last seen:
Aug 29, 2019
    1. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      It's time to bring down some justice.
      1. Aesir
        Aesir
        Justice... or vengeance?
        Jun 12, 2016
      2. Star and Moon
        Star and Moon
        Well, vengeance implies that I'm going to hurt somebody. I'm not going to do that.
        Jun 12, 2016
      3. Aesir
        Aesir
        It's good that you seek justice, not vengeance. Many of times, the line between them becomes blurry and they seem to become interchangeable terms.
        Jun 12, 2016
    2. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      The new Fire Emblem game is coming along nicely:
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Star and Moon
        Star and Moon
        It's a brand new Fire Emblem game, obviously Well it's not actually Fire Emblem but it's a free game in development by the original creator of the Fire Emblem series, so it's basically just oldschool Fire Emblem.
        Jun 10, 2016
      3. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        The graphics looked a bit like a knock off, I wasn't sure.
        Jun 10, 2016
      4. Star and Moon
        Star and Moon
        Yeah, the graphics aren't the best, but it's still in development and it's going to be a completely free game so you have to give it some slack.
        Jun 10, 2016
    3. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      I can feel myself turning from a hopeful and optimistic person to a cynical and pessimistic person.
      2. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        Hey hey, if you want an expert on that view of life I'm your guy.
        Jun 9, 2016
      3. zeskorion
        zeskorion
        Happened to me at the ripe age of thirteen. Even though it started at nine
        Jun 9, 2016
      4. Pixel
        Pixel
        Story of my life.
        Jun 9, 2016
    4. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      Oh, I beat Ocarina of Time recently on my 3DS. Still a good game, but it's not the classic that everyone makes it out to be.
      1. Bullseye55 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        backwards song of time is pretty good for removing the stress, not as effective in the remake I hear but I always beat a segment by day 2's beggining
        Jun 1, 2016
      4. Star and Moon
        Star and Moon
        'not as effective in the remake' wait really? I might need to play the original then
        Jun 1, 2016
      5. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        I dislike the fact that you lose all your consumables and walking progress. Just felt gimmicky, lacked the exploring part of Zelda I enjoy.
        Jun 1, 2016
    5. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      I booted up Yoshi's Island on the SNES for the first time in ages. Ah, the memories... I'm gonna 100% it this time.
      1. Bullseye55 and ppowersteef like this.
      2. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        That was amazing.

Good luck on 100% run though. That's harder than it looks like.
        May 28, 2016
      3. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        Like, really. those bonus and extra levels :confused:
        May 29, 2016
      4. Star and Moon
        Star and Moon
        I won't 100% the game if I begin to feel like it's a waste of my time. :p
        May 29, 2016
    6. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      You can tell when you've won an argument when the other person can't even respond to what you've said.
      3. Jetstream ∞
        Jetstream ∞
        Ah! That lying :red: :red: deserves it then lel
        May 25, 2016
      4. Star and Moon
        Star and Moon
        Yeah, I just realized I haven't truly won until they apologize. It might be a while, because for some reason things got really bad just because I wanted an apology for them treating me horribly.
        May 25, 2016
      5. zeskorion
        zeskorion
        You see, lying makes trust go away. I never lie until it is vital, i value trust highly
        May 25, 2016
    7. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      Please, everyone. Be honest with your friends. The truth may hurt, but if somebody deserves to know something then tell them.
      1. Bullseye55 and Jetstream ∞ like this.
      2. Jetstream ∞
        Jetstream ∞
        [​IMG]

I always try to be as honest as possible with people. It's a good trait
        May 25, 2016
    8. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      I've finally logged 400 hours logged for Terraria on Steam. For me, that's way too much
    9. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      By the way, I'm going to be gone all weekend. Hopefully everything will hold up fine without me here.
    10. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      Wait, obviously what I need to do is make white text EVEN WHITER
      3. Star and Moon
        Star and Moon
        Yeah, I like it. I'll keep it this way.
        May 19, 2016
      4. Star and Moon
        Star and Moon
        OK it's literally impossible to see this if you use XenForo default but you have to be a masochist to use that theme anyway. :p (IT BURNS MY EYES)
        May 19, 2016
      5. XenoCat
        XenoCat
        Same
        May 19, 2016
    11. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      Testing Augmented TCF addon. Oddly enough I've not really seen anyone use it to turn their text blue.
      2. Star and Moon
        Star and Moon
        Oh crap that makes all my text look like a link ABORT
        May 19, 2016
      3. stormconure
        stormconure
        It only looks like a link if you're using the Underground theme. All the links are green for me.
        Then again most people use Underground...
        May 19, 2016
      4. Granger
        Granger
        Classical Brainfart.
        May 19, 2016
    12. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      OK so Windows 10 isn't actually that bad so far. It just took some time for it to actually start working properly for some reason.
    13. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      *fiddling around with Classic Shell* Oh hey I can replace the start button with a custom image! *immediately replaces it with a sprite*
    14. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      I just upgraded to Windows 10 and I already hate it. I hate it so much.
      1. Bullseye55 and Bucket like this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        It's OK; Windows 8 was a bit faster though.
        May 14, 2016
    15. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      I approve of the new starters. I'm going to pick Rowlet and name it Jezebel.
      1. TheQuietBisharp and Jace Adkins like this.
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        Why would you use a name like that? ick.
        May 10, 2016
      3. Star and Moon
        Star and Moon
        Because shut up that's why. :D
        May 10, 2016
    16. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      For some reason it's really hard to for me to talk about personal stuff. I wonder why.
    17. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      Mom: "So, what do you say to me?" Me: "Good morning!" Other Siblings: "Happy Mother's Day!" Me: "Oh, right, that's a thing."
      1. Bullseye55 and Aesir like this.
    18. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      So I'm playing through Final Fantasy 7, and it's kind of a mess. Not that it's a bad game, but I rather dislike how battling works.
      2. Star and Moon
        Star and Moon
        Instead of having it be turn based, they have this weird countdown timer after you make a move. I don't see the point, because all it does for me is just makes battling feels messy and stressful.
        May 6, 2016
      3. OFF
        OFF
        that's ATB, yeah it's supposed to give you an urge to give command fast, but if you're having problems, you can check the game options and switch to "ATB wait" so while you're choosing an action for your characters, the enemies timers should stop till you input a command. For Final Fantasy, turn based fight only shows up in FFX
        May 7, 2016
      4. Star and Moon
        Star and Moon
        Good to know. I like to take my time with video games, which is why the battle system is stressing me out.
        May 7, 2016
    19. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      May the 5th be with you.
    20. Star and Moon
      Star and Moon
      Well great, I feel like my friend hates me and I have absolutely no idea why.
      2. Star and Moon
        Star and Moon
        The only thing I can think of that makes sense doesn't involve me at all, and I simply do not have enough information to tell. It's very strange and I'm really concerned because this is totally abnormal behavior for her, but hopefully everything will turn out fine.
        May 2, 2016
      3. Star and Moon
        Star and Moon
        So it turns out the whole thing was a huge misunderstanding. The 'nonsense' came from a friend messing with her phone, the fact that she said she would never explain was a joke and the removal as a contact was an accident. Everything is fine. :D
        May 3, 2016
      4. Star and Moon
        Star and Moon
        And later that month it turned out they actually WERE upset with me and straight up lied to my face about it, because that makes complete sense.
        Jul 29, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 22, 1999 (Age: 19)
    Highschool Student
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    Hello! My name is Star and Moon, but most folks just call me Star! Welcome to my profile! I'm a little bit artsy but mostly I just waste my free time playing video games, browsing the internet, watching Youtube, or sometimes reading books.