StargazerSammie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My mouse bug from 1.3? My boyfriend just figured out what it was and how to fix it within like 20 minutes. This is a reason why I keep him.
    StargazerSammie
    StargazerSammie
    It's related to a different bug I have involving sticky keys if I type while the game is open.
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    I looked at your previous post and I always thought the figure 8's were just the game's super fancy way of telling me it was loading the game files, because it only did that when the game started up. That's kind of interesting to learn after having that happen to me for so long.
    StargazerSammie
    StargazerSammie
    You'd think that but I've experienced both the figure eight and regular mouse functions during loading which is what makes me think otherwise.
    The mouse bug I've had since 1.3 is still affecting me in 1.3.3. I reported it for 1.3 and it's still not fixed after two more major updates
    StargazerSammie
    StargazerSammie
    Yes, it only happens in Terraria and yes, I am certain the mouse is completely functioning. It's brand new and yes, the old one did this too.
    StargazerSammie
    StargazerSammie
    I have not changed any of the game files. I don't have any mods or things like that that might have broken with the updates either. I'm a fan of the vanilla game since it already has so much
    StargazerSammie
    StargazerSammie
    I really hope so too v.v I wanna play again like I used to
    I was looking through your posts after seeing the Dreadwood suggestion, so i saw the Sammie's builds, and I really have to commend you for the wall you used in your pillars on some of the houses you built (such as the plantation manor). I would never have thought that such a block would look that nice in such a situation!
    StargazerSammie
    StargazerSammie
    Yeah it's amazing what a little paint can do, huh? XD
    I don't know why the Dreadwood suggestion is getting so much attention lately but it's certainly nice!
    Reactions: Eli10293
    StargazerSammie
    StargazerSammie
    I guess that means people like it? Most of the feedback on it is generally nice and helpful and some suggestions have me considering some updates and additions to it later on. If I can find where I put my sprite file D<
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Of course! Detail is key!
    I have no idea what to build with all this new stuff and most of my old WIP builds were lost. This is terrible D: I even lost my castle(s)!
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    Got a comment from Binary Construct this morning that TEdit was updated to 1.3.1. Then I was told a bunch of bug reports. I imagine at this rate, it should be mostly reliable by the end of the week.
    In the meantime, try a Mechanic playthrough:
    Tools as weapons only. Traps and wire and elaborate arenas are the primary weapons. Sentry minions okay.
    StargazerSammie
    StargazerSammie
    @Flor3nce2456 That sounds awesome but it'd be so hard too unless you were allowed items offworld since you can't get any of the mechanic stuff until Skeletron is dead. It makes me wonder if it really is a viable playthrough.
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    Honestly? Probably not.

Certainly something to try, though.
    Just saw your build thread a few minutes ago, I'm feeling strangely generous today, have a follow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom