Recent content by StarOcean

1. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Am i using the wrong version of something? I updated both souls and mutant mods. Gyazo
  2. S

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Deleting the mod, mod config etc and redownloading from the launcher fixes the issue.
  3. S

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

The update an hour ago is giving an error. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Rewards.Items.ShopPackItemDefinition.get_ItemType() in c:\Users\Spinach\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Rewards\Items\ShopPackDefinition.cs:line 93 at...
  4. S

It works now. Thank you very much for the speedy fix.
  5. S

Could not work out how to make it smaller so sent it to you privately.
  6. S

This is the first time i've ever submitted an issue on the forums so forgive any misunderstanding. Do you mean submit it through this thing? https://gyazo.com/c45891c63b71dbac0425213726ecbd49
  7. S

Hello, using this mod on a linux multiplayer server and it is not assigning any pp when killing bosses. Works fine in windows singleplayer and windows multiplayer. Mods used are all of them.
  8. S

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Calamity and Pumpking mods add items that boost a mobs stats significantly. Wall of Flesh - Demon Trophy, Moon Lord - Onion something and Terra Lord drops something as well. I found that if you use these all together the end game Calamity worm bosses actually reduce your levels by about 60-100...
  9. S

tModLoader Magic Storage

Normally when i have a chest open and am near a crafting station, i can craft using the items in the chest as well as my inventory. While the magical storage is open no crafting option or crafting menu appears however. Is this intended behavior or a bug?
  10. S

tModLoader Magic Storage

Oh man have i got a funny story for you. Playing some modded terraria with my friends. 50 mods in total, including yours. And we are having this irritating issue, loot bags aren't dropping from mobs, summon npc potions don't summon, and a bunch of other issues. So i spend 2 hours going through...
  11. S

Have you considered some kind of in game menu to select your class? Would enable more accurate descriptions of abilities, and more flexibility for class choices. You could then have two types of class's active without having to split levels between them and without taking up multiple acc slots...
  12. S

Wing slot mod gives an acc slot for wings, freeing up a slot. There's also a mod called more accessories+ that makes expert Plantera drop an extra acc slot item similar to wall of flesh though at a lower rate (1/10?)
  13. S

https://gyazo.com/d314d694caa649219c5b3d72e5a14641 My slots are holding up just fine lol. Vanity slots could be interesting, they are not exactly used for anything major.
  14. S

I found the paladins shield system to be really buggy in multiplayer, or perhaps it was just due to modded multiplayer. And that the assassin actually had the best damage... as long as they were at full health. With endgame modded setups i was one shotting pumpkings that had 120k hp. The warrior...
  15. S

Yeah it was great for afking in the lizhard temple. Combined with the damage aura you would come back and be level 70 after 2 hours or so.
Back
Top Bottom