Recent content by steven tyler sean herr

1. steven tyler sean herr

tModLoader Metroid Mod

well my original plan was for the switches to work as global switches all bsl security hatches are locked in a world then unlocked when you find the single matching switch in the world story wise idk how to work them in but as they would work really well for a map making tile but they would...
  2. steven tyler sean herr

tModLoader Metroid Mod

not sure if you want it or not but heres some of the sprites i made when i was messing around adding some fusion content i got stuck trying to get the locking system working how i wanted to and i sorta lost interest
  3. steven tyler sean herr

wow thats one heck of a coincidence then thanks for telling me though

wow thats one heck of a coincidence then thanks for telling me though
  4. steven tyler sean herr

scooter may i ask where you got the idea for the hyper beam to color the arm cannon red? in case...

scooter may i ask where you got the idea for the hyper beam to color the arm cannon red? in case you havent seen the news
  5. steven tyler sean herr

tModLoader Metroid Mod

this wasnt entirely only metroid mod stuff but iirc the first time i beat him was terra gravity suit fully upgraded v3 beams except for lumite (a v1/v2 charge beam works with v2/v3 beams), missile launcher with full tanks and nova combo as for accessories the standard terraria musts like a...
  6. steven tyler sean herr

tModLoader Metroid Mod

the cold plasma core is dropped from the ice queen and yea i missed it too
  7. steven tyler sean herr

tModLoader Metroid Mod

got the switches done for the most part they glow on a 4 frame cycle (1>2>3>4>3>2>back to start) they have a second display animation that is a postdraw that shows it as unlocked or locked but i couldnt figure out how to animate it (for one reason is that the unlocked/locked animation is 2...
  8. steven tyler sean herr

tModLoader Metroid Mod

space pirates "native" to zebes are called that so pirates in zero mission, super, otherm and fusion are all zebesians/ cyborg zebesian/ zebesians-X (relatively native as pirates are not actually native to zebes)
  9. steven tyler sean herr

tModLoader Metroid Mod

im honestly hoping the pirates gets an overhaul before an invasion is made as supers zebesians were very very... lame and clunky looking give me any other versions of the pirates anyday id love to see the prime 3, fedforce, or fusion pirates
  10. steven tyler sean herr

tModLoader Metroid Mod

i feel that the fusion suits would be excellent as low defense high damage armors maybe coupled with what sylux said about spawning X-parasites from things so it would be a low defense high damage armor with the ability to heal more if you can catch the X released from mobs [edit 2] another...
  11. steven tyler sean herr

tModLoader Metroid Mod

oh with the missiles thing couldnt you add a check like how you did beam hits on hatches in MGlobalProjectile.cs? if (projectile.Name.Contains("XXXX")) replace XXXX with things like rocket missles etc etc then apply the gravity effect
  12. steven tyler sean herr

tModLoader Metroid Mod

thats exactly how i was thinking about doing it (thanks for the examples though as those will come in handy) my problem though is that ive got about zip in coding experience
  13. steven tyler sean herr

tModLoader Metroid Mod

i dont think you saw my comment asking about it about it last time. but scoot do you have any tutorials on modding terraria that you could like to share? i want to make fully functioning bsl security hatches with matching switches that trigger an unlocked or locked state in all the matching...
  14. steven tyler sean herr

tModLoader Metroid Mod

i dont think you saw my comment asking about it about it last time. but scoot do you have any tutorials on modding terraria that you could like to share? i want to make fully functioning bsl security hatches with matching switches that trigger an unlocked or locked state in all the matching doors
  15. steven tyler sean herr

tModLoader Metroid Mod

true but theres assets to shrink the addon menus down anyway like the sensemove and pseudo screwattack button
Back
Top Bottom