Recent content by steeleater

1. steeleater

"Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft" comebacks

I'd come over there to hit you, but the PvP is too bland and monotonous.
  2. steeleater

First Home Since 1.1.2

This guy gets onto the game after 8 years and builds a great house on a floating island, yet I've been playing for 5 and my builds still look like :red:. How do people do this?
  3. steeleater

Has Journey's End shifted Terraria too far into removing player freedom?

Well, I think it really livens up NPCs and gives them plenty more character. It makes them feel like actual people, and not walking shops and health refillers. That said, I can see why people are upset that they have to treat them like people now, and their unwillingness to live in a place with...
  4. steeleater

PC What even is Dreadnautilus?

Well, I mean, of course he's a red floating nautilus that comes out of the sea to terrorize your fishing. But, like, is he a boss? Is he a miniboss? Is he just a normal enemy? Most of the other Blood Moon fishing enemies have standard AI, save for the Hemoglobin Shark, but Dreadnautilus is a...
  5. steeleater

Has Journey's End shifted Terraria too far into removing player freedom?

What? The devs are now forcing us to play the game instead of letting us skip almost directly to post mech boss level gear? This is outrageous!
  6. steeleater

tModLoader NullReferenceException that doesn't feel like going away

After a bit of techno voodoo magic code tweaking and a rabbit hole of errors, it finally works! Thanks.
  7. steeleater

tModLoader NullReferenceException that doesn't feel like going away

So, I've made this cool magic book that shoots out fireballs, but now it doesn't want to work anymore because of the classic NullReferenceException where my item name (which I also had to tweak because the tutorial I was following was old), despite the fact that there is absolutely something...
Back
Top Bottom