Recent content by Steveck

1. S

ayo? over prepared or just weak boss?

For me I made a massive arena with layers of water and bubble blocks, and used the duke fishron mount (but this is only expert only)
  2. S

ayo? over prepared or just weak boss?

Don't worry, your 10 hour spawncamp from Martian Madness will compensate for any success you had in Master Mode. I found that due to damage scaling Master Mode essentially scales exponentially, near the endgame you die in 3 hits to anything in the game.
  3. S

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

I had a run where I got insanely good drops. Reaper Scythe, Legendary Picksaw, Rod of DIscord, key molds. You name it. It was absolutely insane. Also crafted a Legendary Excalibur once, that was fun (when it was the best sword)
  4. S

My fears about playing anything but summoner.

I know outside of calamity you really aren't having any penalty for having summons with other weapons. One suggestion is that you can actually play a three way class using Old One's Army gear. One suggestion (preferably on expert or master for more accessories) is that you actually run Dark...
  5. S

Why do people hate on golem?

I love golem! Free loot and gold!
  6. S

Hello Terraria Forums!

I'm Steveck, and I'm a long time player. I first picked up the game on Xbox 360 when it was the equivalent of the 1.1 update. I have then played the game on and off throughout the years, recently finishing a summoner master mode character, and I started to play Calamity. Summoner is my favorite...
  7. S

What are some bad weapons you like?

Daybreak was one of my favorites, even before the buff. I also used Flameburst Sentires and Stardust Cells
  8. S

Favorite/Most Important update

I would have to say that 1.2 was the most important update for me. Terraria 1.1 was honestly so bland in comparison. 1.2 added so many features; unique set bonuses, the standard content (made the jungle and snow biome useful), the wings system, the first iteration of the summoner class, slanted...
  9. S

What's the worst bug you have encountered?

When consoles were patched into 1.2 the game was laughably broken. Plantera bulbs never spawned, worlds corrupted, and item droprates were whacky beyond belief. The only good thing was we could use a piggy bank glitch to manipulate dirt into ANY item ID so we all get Red Wings (which functioned...
  10. S

What’s your class setup on Terraria?

My master mode summoner had a whacky setup. I'm endgame, but right now it's: Zenith/Kaleidoscope/Terraprisma/RainbowCrystalStaff Stardust Armor Celestial Starboard/Soaring Insignia Necromantic Scroll Papyrus Scarab Celestial Mooncharm This set is very strong but I have nothing to really use it...
Back
Top Bottom